Who we are
folk is a collaborative SaaS tool to centralize, organize and activate contacts. We’re taking inspiration from the new wave of productivity tools like Superhuman, Figma, Notion and Airtable, to reinvent the way contacts are managed.
Our ambition is to become the reference both for individuals looking for a personal CRM as for large teams whose job revolves around managing contacts (candidates for HR, leads and clients for salespeople, journalists for PR, and many more)
Created within eFounders in 2020, we’ve raised a seed round with Accel and angels from forward-thinking companies (Notion, Intercom, Figma, Dropbox, Stripe, Google, etc.), and we’re about to launch the first version of our product.
Are you up for this challenge?
We’re looking for our first PM to join our ambitious team and take the lead of the product at folk. It’s an exceptional opportunity to join a product-driven company just before the launch of our V1.
The role of our 1st PM is to:
- Help craft our product vision and key features
- Bring us closer to our customers, being in constant dialog with them
- Benchmark and compare best practices and key functionalities from competitors and in other industries
- Run the product roadmap in the day-to-day delivery. Prepare and follow up on the monthly development sprints
- Collaborate closely with our engineering team to narrow down problems, shape ideas, and support the development process
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with designers and engineers
- Constantly create and optimize processes to streamline the product development
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders
- Prepare our team to commercialize the product at high scale and to increase the user base
- Define, track and analyze metrics to deliver more value to our users (both for acquisition and retention)
- Plan and execute product launches in partnership with the GTM team
You’ll be valued for:
- your 4+ years experience in Product Management. An experience in a B2B-SaaS startup is a strong plus
- your interest for Productivity tools: you love playing around with tools like Notion, Linear, Figma, Airtable, Superhuman, and more
- your ability to strive as a positive team leader and motivator
- your strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems
- your strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details. Being at ease using Figma is a strong plus
- your strong technical skills. A background as an engineer is a plus
- your data-driven mindset in the way decisions are taken and your ease with analytics tools
Send us your application
What are we looking for?
- an overview of your background (either a resume or a Linkedin profile)
- a short note to tell us why we’re a great fit for each other and how you envision your future @folk
We’ll review your application and we”ll get back to you within a week. No matter what our decision is you will hear from us 🙃
Here’s our hiring process for this role:
- A 30min video call with Morgane – Talent Manager to make sure our expectations are aligned.
- A 30min video call with Simo – COO to deep dive about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life.
- A fully remote exercise to assess your product skills and strategic thinking. Followed by a 60min video call to discuss around the exercise.
- A series of deep dive discussions (45min video call) with Thibaud – CEO, Jean-Yves – CTO and Kevin – Lead Designer.
- Perks & Benefits
🌴 10 days off, in addition to the legal 25 days
- 🤩 folk-off, our quarterly events to gather the entire team
- 🛋️ Flexible remote policy
- 🖥️ A dedicated budget for remote setup, including the latest in Apple’s equipment
- 💸 A compensation package to value your expertise and responsibility: competitive salary and and equity incentive (BSPCE)
- 😋 A Swile card that you can use for lunch