This is a rare opportunity to build features and products that will be used by millions of customers worldwide. Your work will directly impact small businesses across industries all kinds. GoDaddy is revolutionizing how small businesses build their online presence and we are looking for an experienced data-driven product manager with an obsession for optimizing to join our team. Leverage your analytic prowess and leadership skills to identify, design, build and launch cutting edge online experiences while using the latest technologies and collaborating with highly talented and motivated cross-functional teams.
In this role you’ll be joining the Presence and Commerce group, a team comprised of product and engineering leaders who share a passion for driving next-generation products that customers love to use and that generate measurable results for their businesses. You will be focused specifically on creating and optimizing inspiring and effective user experiences and features for customer onboarding, engagement and retention for our next-generation web presence product. Your work will impact the entire customer lifecycle; you will identify and provide customers with actionable insights and guidance to help grow their business and flourish online. Your goal is to figure out the right time and place to give the customer exactly what they need to take the next step. You will work closely with UX, other Product Managers, engineers, data scientists, marketing, and support teams to craft a great end-to-end experience that goes beyond the pixels on the screen. This person will be data-driven, iterative in approach, and relentless in delivering innovative and high-value customer-focused products.
Location: Union Square, San Francisco
- Collaborating with other business leaders, form and communicate strategy and roadmap for optimizing customer onboarding, engagement and retention
- Work with UX to ideate and prototype potential offerings, conduct usability tests, and perform user research
- Create clear specifications and requirements to guide engineering
- Lead one or more Agile development teams, working closely with engineering, QA, product designers to identify, plan, prioritize and manage work on new products and features
- Form product hypotheses, execute and report on A/B tests, and iterate to relentlessly improve product performance
- Conduct competitive analysis and report back to the team on actionable findings
- Drive support and adoption across the larger organization for new feature and product launches by working with marketing, customer support and other product groups
- Identify, implement and report on success metrics for new features and products
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product management (or similar role), working with Internet/software products, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated success leading the development of multiple successful Internet products or significant customer-facing features through multiple releases.
- Analytical and metrics-driven with a hypothesis-based mentality; has identified, implemented and analyzed success metrics and conducted A/B tests for multiple products.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with engineering, design, business planning and customer service.
- Experience with user and market research, and be able to champion customer and user needs to the rest of the organization.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and has served in the Product Owner role in Agile teams.
- Demonstrate empathy for customers, and the ability to translate ambiguous insights and observations into features and product improvements.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal guidance.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment. Focus on key business goals and execute on a plan with constrained resources.
- Bonus: experience starting or running a small business, or building products or services for small business customers.
Tools we work with:
- Jira & Trello
- Mixpanel, Chartio, Uservoice, Google Analytics, Tableau and other analytics platforms
- InVision and other UX tools
About GoDaddy GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 71 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com. GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements