Growing the world of fundraising for charities and their supporters is the backbone of JustGiving’s success to date. We’re looking for an innovative, growth obsessed and collaborative Senior Product Manager to focus on improving both B2B and B2C experience for charities and fundraisers alike.
This role is primarily focused on our flagship product that is used by thousands of charities on a daily basis. Acquisition, activation and activity are just three of the levers that the successful applicant will focus on in order to ensure that our platform enables non profits to maxmise their fundraising potential.
You will lead initiatives that span multiple product teams where coordination and communication are required for success. Working closely with engineering leads, user experience teams, customers, and supporting colleagues to deliver solutions that are market leading, valuable, usable, feasible, and viable.
What you’ll be doing
- A driven leader, passionate collaborator, and relationship builder whose can-do attitude inspires others in a fast-moving environment
- Responsible for multiple initiatives and leading teams from research, discover and ideation through to validation, delivery, measurement, and delight
- Work across customers, engineering, design, programme management, and other stakeholders to execute on product strategy
- Leading product teams in planning and driving an innovative roadmap that includes key integrations across multiple products within the broader Blackbaud portfolio
- Strong focus upon communicating and building rapport with customers (internal and external) throughout the product development process
- Provide guidance on the prioritization of product backlogs to guide product teams in developing capabilities
- Engender a positive sense of energy, creating a culture of excellence, inclusion, ownership, and accountability
- Own messaging and expectations on feature progress and performance to a global audience across stakeholders in the UK, US, and Australia
What we need you to bring
- 3+ years of experience with product management and product delivery
- Experience at delivering great results through test and learn, or similar optimisation practices (including A/B and multi-variate testing)
- Experience with agile development practices and tools
- Proficient/expert in MS Office tools and have experience with collaborative and product tools such as ADO (Azure Dev Ops), Heap/Google Analytics, Optimizley, Power BI
- Strong communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability/ experience of success in matrixed organisational structures
- Previous experience with social good organisations or software solutions provided to the social good community preferred
- Experience in managing and coaching others not essential but a potential career path for an individual in this role
Ways we work
Our workforce strategy provides flexibility and freedom of choice to our employees, our vacancies are a blend of home & office working with the split being defined by you. You’ll be onboarded remotely and once set up you’ll have access to our London & Glasgow offices, plus access to shared spaces across the UK.
Our focus is to enable our people to grow their careers, balance work and personal life, and make a real difference in the world. Talk to your recruiter to find out more about our ways of working and our options for fully remote workers.