Post: Head of Digital Solutions
Hours: Full-time (37 hours per week)
Reports to: Director of Corporate Development
Location: Dalston, London
Salary: £48,000 per annum
Direct reports: Innovation Manager and Digital Project Manager
Closing date: 24th August 2017
Interview dates: 29th and 30th August 2017
No child in the UK will grow up to be poor or lonely just because they are blind
Our success depends on our values
Underpinning all of RSBC’s work are values embedded in trust and excellence.
TRUST: Respect & accountability
ENERGY: Straight talking & constantly learning
AMBITION: Confronting reality & driving results
MOTIVATION: Vision Impaired children and young people are our No 1
priority & we look for solutions, not problems
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced digital solutions professional to deliver a number of new and improved digital products across multiple channels, starting with our digital customer engagement.
You will be responsible for delivering multichannel customer experience change and transformation to the digital product portfolio and driving key metrics changes as a result. You will ensure that all projects are rooted in excellent user research and delivers optimal customer experience. You will own the portfolio plan, product roadmaps and project phasing for RSBC whilst working with internal teams managing the dependencies across products and projects.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the digital strategy that will deliver the growth in RSBC service strategy
- Accountable for understanding customer needs and improving products or experiences through digital solutions to meet RSBC’s business requirements in conjunction with RSBC heads of departments
- Lead the development and implementation of successful sustainable solutions working closely with tech partners and agencies
- Build a framework for identifying business opportunities through customer insights, developing solutions and customer propositions from concept and design to testing, improving and scaling
- Lead the creation of minimum viable products (MVPs) quickly, prototyping and iterating ahead of full release.
- Lead project delivery with business modelling, budget, brief and timeline responsibility
- Oversee the development, test and implementation of new technology and incremental application releases.
- Ensure that end users are central to product development
- Drive process for direct customer feedback to ensure iterative product development and high adoption rates of digital services
- Develop appropriate customer-focused metrics to determine the success of any new or improved products
- Experience of working with market insights teams to develop innovative, customer centric products
- Experience of creating and delivering digital transformation that supports a great customer experience drives growth
- Previous experience of working in an agile, digital environment
- Desire and ability to keep up to date with trends
- Excellent track record of building partnerships and managing stakeholders externally and internally
- Experience of developing and managing consumer oriented digital products
- Ability to map a customer experience or journey
- Multi Channel experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- A passion for user experience expectations
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Self-motivating – proactive and able to use initiate
- Desirable: experience of digital transformation in the third sector
Building on the success of Wayfindr, we want to transform our services and our beneficiary experience through transformational digital solutions. We are the leading national charity for blind children, tackling poverty and isolation. Our services target the emotional wellbeing of families, children and young people to equip them with the resilience and skills they need to live independent lives. We have ground breaking award-winning services and ambitious plans to reach 11,000 in 5 years and double our income.