As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
Elliptic is backed by some of the top VCs: SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group, and we have grown globally with teams in the UK, USA, Singapore and Tokyo.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.
The impact you will have:
Elliptic is looking for a Product Manager to join our product-engineering organisation who believes in a customer-centric approach to product development. We believe that the fastest route to great products is to involve the customer in every stage of the process, enabling us to fail quickly and cheaply so that we can afford to fail and learn often. We want a product person who will nurture relationships through transparent and clear communication. We are looking for somebody who always tackles the biggest risk first, who falls in love with problems, not solutions and who makes decisions supported by robust data.
You will be responsible for collaborating with our whole team and our customers to understanding our customer and business problems, and then work in partnership with a team of empowered engineers, data and design experts to find solutions and to grow our world-leading platform, helping to set the standard in the industry for cryptocurrency intelligence.
We believe that the most innovative solutions arise from empowered and diverse cross functional teams who are focused on creative problem solving together.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Join a dedicated cross-functional team and be responsible for bringing key market insights to our customers to ensure they deeply understand the risks and benefits of working with businesses active in Crypto.
- Bring innovation to our products by experimenting with ideas and testing hypotheses.
- Learn an exciting new industry and become an expert in it quickly by collaborating with a team with deep domain understanding.
- Be a committed member of our Product team, sharing what you’ve learnt and supporting each other to raise the standards of Product at Elliptic.
Our ideal candidate has:
Experience as Product Manager, working within empowered cross functional teams. Bonus points for building Enterprise SaaS or data products.
- Share Options
- Holiday – 25 days + public holidays + additional day for your birthday
- Private Health Insurance – we use Vitality!
- Work Pension Scheme
- Quarterly full-day off-sites & annual company 3-day offsite
- $1000 Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- £500 Home office allowance
- Enhanced parental leave; we provide eligible employees, regardless of gender or whether they become a parent by birth or adoption, 16 weeks fully-paid leave and job-protected leave
- Full access to Spill Mental Health Support
- Our offices provide all of the amenities you could need
- Work with top of the range equipment – MacBook Pro and any other equipment you need
Ensuring that individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities feel welcome at Elliptic is an ongoing priority for us. We really believe that diverse thinking, cultures, and experiences enable us to solve problems in new ways, benefiting both Elliptic and our customers.
We know that some candidates may be less likely to apply for a job unless they meet all the requirements and we also recognise that “traditional” office hours aren’t always doable, especially during the pandemic. If you want to work for Elliptic and you are excited by this role, we would love to hear from you.
And you get to be part of a business with a purpose, working with a passionate team of mission-driven people who will stretch and challenge you!