We are not just looking for someone who just does “a project”. We are looking for a person who loves the product and wants to achieve the best possible result for our users, which at the same time works for us as a company.
As an employer, we have always considered diversity as an important opportunity to discover new potentials and ideas. You can be yourself with us regardless of your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age or handicap.
- Further development of our online recruiting platform which is specifically optimised for our small client segment
- Shape the roadmap of product initiatives for the B2B products with always having small businesses in mind
- Continuous Product Discovery in collaboration with UX and Engineering
- Actively shape the engagement of our users with initiatives in the interdisciplinary team
- Observe the performance of the developed products and services through data analysis and use this to make informed product decisions
- Role of the Product Owner in an interdisciplinary team
- Act as a link between our users, customers, design, development, partners and business
Who you are
- Self-driven, independent thinker with several years of experience with the development of digital products on web and/or mobile platforms
- Experience in e-commerce, a (business) informatics background is beneficial
- Good understanding and experience of how to engage with users
- Generate and apply data-driven insights to improve a product
- Understand Agile principles and Scrum methodology and how to apply this in practice to contribute to a high-performing team
- Experience in online recruiting is a plus
- Business fluent level of English. Knowledge of German and French is an advantage
What we offer you
- Unique working culture – we love the product, our users and we mean it
- A collaborative work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- An open ear for your ideas and your opinion
- Shape the future for the next generation of recruiting
- Mobile office concept: work from home or from the office as flexible as it can be!
For this position, selected candidates will have a first-round interview with the hiring manager and a second round where they will be presenting their proposal to a given case study. We plan to review the applications we receive and, if possible, hold initial interviews in the course of October.