Who we are
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Voyanta as the leading provider of CRE solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organisations and different data, we can bring it all together
Altus Analytics is looking for a Product Manager to drive the vision and strategy on an exciting new ARGUS web application. We need someone who wants to make an impact on a global level, collaborating across teams and actively bringing the product to market. This is a hands-on leadership role for someone who excels in a people-facing, deliverable focused position.
Who you are and what your future looks like with us
You are part of a Product Management team with hands-on experience building new web applications from concept to rollout. Ideally, you have experience in the CRE Tech industry as well. You are looking for an opportunity to take on a leadership role for an industry leader that sets the standards for technology in CRE. You want the rare chance to be part of the process from day one, working on a ground-breaking new web application. You are seeking a step up, where you can apply your experience overseeing end-to-end product development; taking on the challenges and rewards of working on a highly recognized brand. As we continue to grow, there will be increased opportunity to expand the work of your team building out features and functionality of the web application or working on different products that have an equally high impact on the global CRE industry.
Our new Product Manager will focus on:
- The roadmap. You will have hands-on involvement with high-level planning for the product development and rollout with an aim for a release in the second quarter next year. You will understand and analyze business initiatives, current products and customer needs to develop a product roadmap. You will design and roll out:
- Product roadmaps and business cases
- UX concepts and user journeys
- Go-to-market strategies
- The management of a cross-functional team. You will
- Manage a small team of business analysts & UX designers to create and review functional specifications, use cases and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with Architects and Developers to build your vision
- Introduce and enforce best practices and implementation guidelines
- The go-to-market strategy. You will conduct market analysis and work with the executive leadership on the business vision for the application to ensure it aligns with the overall product strategy. You will:
- Work with the ARGUS Enterprise team to develop cloud based features that extend the industry standard to the web
- Lead customer conversations to identify needs
- Be an influential voice working closely with Marketing and Sales to promote the benefits of the new application
- Manage the product release cycle and interact with a wide range of business stakeholders & executives leaders to ensure successful and on-schedule product launches
- Occasionally represent the company and product team at trade shows, conferences & sales calls–estimated travel of 20 to 30%
How do we know that’s you? You have:
- The education. A university degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business or Engineering
- The experience. In product management, overseeing the design, development and requirements gathering for a new web application build. You have:
- Hands-on product management experience in a cloud or enterprise software environment
- A strong understanding of the user experience for analytics tools
- Familiarity with Acquisitions in the CRE industry or experience using ARGUS Enterprise. (Major assets but not required)
- The technical knowledge. You have hands-on experience with:
- Web-based application development following an Agile methodology
- SaaS delivery environment.
- The entrepreneurial mindset. You are a self-starter who takes ownership for their product and their team. You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems in an innovative and efficient manner.
- A transparent communication style. You have outstanding written and verbal skills. You can effectively drive the work of your team and work with people at all levels.
- A focus on continuous improvement. You are a forward thinker and believe in implementing and following best practices.
- An appreciation for cross-team collaboration. You can influence work in a multi-functional team environment – across different locations around the world – with rapidly changing priorities under tight deadlines.
- A passport and the commitment to do what it takes. You are willing and able to travel to London, New York and other US hubs on a regular basis.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus Analytics a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.