The Product Team at Keeping Current Matters is growing, and we are looking for a Digital Product Analyst to join us in Richmond, VA.
Since 2007, KCM has been helping real estate agents educate their clients on the home buying and selling process.
We believe every family should feel confident when buying and selling a home.
We believe in education. When real estate agents are equipped with hyper-relevant and easy-to-understand insights about the housing market, they’re able to help their clients make decisions they can feel good about when buying or selling a home.
As a Digital Product Analyst, you will contribute to our vision by:
- Supporting our growing Product Team, you will help us improve product features, measure features and the impact of experiments.
- Assessing data, you will monitor product health and derive user insights. These insights will inform our product development roadmap.
- Sharing ideas, your ideas will help lead us to product optimization and new development.
- Collaborating, you will work hand-in-hand with software engineers, key business stakeholders, and KCM Members to create and deliver elegant digital product solutions!
A little about you:
- You are creative and can reimagine new digital product solutions through original member research and data analysis.
- You are naturally curious, you are always looking to learn something new, you enjoy finding solutions to problems, and experimenting.
- You are passionate about helping, you love helping your team, you enjoy collaboration and creating products and applications that provide a user-friendly experience.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, your to-do list is always current, and you know how to prioritize tasks effectively.
As our Digital Product Analyst, you will:
- Support the Director of Product Management with roadmap planning, product strategy and backlog management.
- Study data and analyze trends to answer critical business and product questions.
- Perform customer and competitive research
- Analyze and make recommendations on how to improve existing features.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external Members to design solutions and draft requirement specifications for new features
- Work with a UI designer to create wireframes and mockups for new products and features.
- Clearly articulate and communicate requirements to an Agile software development team.
- Track and measure the impact of product releases and new features post-release.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to draft product release notifications
For success in this role, you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in product or business analysis (digital preferred)
- Experience writing business and functional requirements
- A working knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Stellar organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in different stages of exploration and development.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to understand and champion Member needs.
The Whole Package:
- Location: Richmond, VA (ONLY remote during COVID-19)
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonus
- Health Insurance with employee premiums 100% covered (family plans available)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (Optional)
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 3% of salary and bonus (immediate vesting)
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Work with great people!
We only hire people who lead, own, and exceed in everything they do. Want to learn more?