Senior Product Manager
• Manage the NEOGOV product portfolio including product line profitability, business cases for new product innovation, major enhancements, roadmaps for revenue growth, competitive differentiation and customer satisfaction.
• Build and manage the company wide project plan from inception to launch. Manage each product’s entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical delivery according to NEOGOV quality standards.
• Work with Sales to define and maintain pricing and licensing terms of products. Support marketing, sales, training and support in the product rollout.
• Work with Marketing and Sales in the development of content for collateral, web sites, customer presentations, white papers, demonstrations, and other communication vehicles.
• Work across all functional areas to define the go-to-market strategy, collaborating on product positioning key benefits, functions, usability and messaging for target customers.
• Assist Sales in responding to competitive offerings, product pricing and packaging coordination.
• Work closely with software development teams to establish development timelines, prioritize daily progression of technical development analysis and QA. Effectively collaborate with engineering to build applications.
• Work with QA leads to ensure that test cases represent real-life scenarios.
• Specify market requirements for future releases by conducting market research via on-going customer and prospect interviews.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Technical Bachelors or Masters Degree.
• Six years minimum in a software product management position. HCM expertise desired.
• Mindset of a business owner and product owner.
• Proven strong hands-on leader.
• Clear and concise oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Highly organized with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience building Enterprise software for SaaS environments.
• Experience with one of more ERP systems a plus (SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
• Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment. Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multi-task.