Do you have what it takes to be a Product Manager for one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work? Are you relentless in your pursuit of figuring out how business, technology and creativity can come together to create a world-class user experience? Are you obsessed with optimizing the product to help achieve business goals while maximizing return on investment? If you answered yes to these questions, read on.
The Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) team is looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Real Estate Services team to help understand our customers’ needs, improve user experience, and increase our customers’ satisfaction with our digital products.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the communication, expectations, vision and strategy to endorse the highest quality real estate agents in the industry. You’ll help them serve homeowners across America in buying or selling their homes. Your focus will be on our digital products.
- You are responsible for creating and managing the customer journey for our Real Estate leads and the agents we endorse. You meet people where they are, ensure our product fits their needs, and ensure our agents deliver on Dave’s expectations of a real estate professional.
- You are responsible for product planning, testing, implementation, iteration and results. You are an expert on our target market, and you ensure our digital products meet that market’s needs.
- You lead the tactical day-to-day management of the working team and bring that team together to understand our customers and tackle the problems you uncover.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years in a product manager role with a track record of success
- Experienced at conducting user testing and discovering the root cause of user feedback
- You’ve led a team through product development and implementation
- You’ve built product and customer journeys
- You have a proven track record of thinking strategically AND digging into the details
- You can identify the most important thing to do right now (which isn’t always the most urgent)
- You have empathy for the user because you understand what they’re thinking and feeling
- Bonus! You’re world-class at creating practical jokes to play on the team
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a stable, debt-free company founded in 1992.
- We’re located in Brentwood, Tennessee.
- We can wear blue jeans every day!
- Our products reach millions of people at every stage of life.
- We have more than 600 team members who are 100% dedicated to one mission: We provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life.