Computershare have a rare and exciting opportunity for several Product Owners to join our growing Product Management team supporting our Global SharePlan business. Share or equity compensation plans are used by companies to engage and retain talent and our Plans business helps organizations to effectively manage theirs.
What make this role stand out?
· You will be working in a global market, of which we are a leading player
· We give you continuous training and career development opportunities
· You will be working as part of a global team who support a wide range of products, giving you the opportunity to hone your existing skills, whilst continuing to build on your knowledge
As we have multiple positions available due to our growing demand, you could be looking after Products in a multitude of areas’ such as:
If you have specific knowledge in any of these areas, we will look to match you to the relevant product, however we are also more than happy to speak to you about each product and see what you are open to supporting.
As one of our talented Product Owners, you will work closely with global stakeholders across the business to develop your product in line with the product strategy, rolling-out new offerings to the market and delivering product enhancements at a global scale.
You will be responsible for writing clear product communication and documentation, including marketing briefs, product development updates and feature descriptions in line with the product strategy.
Some other key responsibilities:
– Work with a scrum team and business analyst as the Agile Product Owner
– You will work closely with market-facing Product Managers to understand the product vision and strategy, working together to define the product roadmap
– Understand your internal and external stakeholders’ needs so you prioritize work and develop your product effectively
– Be the product expert
What do you need to bring to the role?
We’re looking for people with a real passion for product ownership. You will be a collaborative individual with the ability to build great, long-lasting business relationships at a global scale.
You will have a keen eye for detail, with the ability to drive a strategy forward, whilst focusing on user and client needs.
Other key skills required for the role include:
– Proven track record as an Agile Product Owner or Product Manager
– Extensive experience working in multifaceted environments, ideally within a global organization
– Demonstrable analytical skills and comfortable with complex topics
– Experience in the tax field or mobile or web technologies
– Product or project experience that shows your ability to deliver against a strategy or plan