|Who are we?|
|TalkTalk Business is one of the UK’s fastest growing B2B telecoms providers, offering a full range of business-grade communications products and services, spanning internet access, data, voice and mobile. Our mission is to deliver what matters most to our 180,000+ business and public sector customers, and 800+ Partners, through consistently reliable, easy-to-use, innovative, great value solutions.
TalkTalk Business is truly innovative, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers. Following an investment of over £600m, we operate one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Networks, with 95% coverage across the UK and more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.
And that’s just the start – we are on the verge of a massive wave of further innovation and growth across our current and future portfolios. Cloud, SDN, VoIP and exceptional customer journeys will all be major contributors to our success, and we are investing in building a world class product management function to create and execute on our strategy. Connectivity / FTTP products are at the heart of our growth, and we need more talent in the team to make the very most of the opportunity, to continue to outperform the industry.
With over 20 years’ experience providing support to customers – from national retailers to sole traders – and with future-proof, scalable technology, and standout service, TalkTalk Business aims to empower you to connect to the things that matter most: your customers, your employees and your suppliers.
|Why is this role key to our business?|
|TalkTalk Business arguably leads the market already in terms of our Ethernet product set, and Business Broadband and Fibre. We also offer our MyNet portal, and an extensive set of APIs to our customers to integrate with us for frictionless ordering.
We are Openreach’s biggest customer, apart from BT. We have a massive customer base with partners and carriers, and a strong direct business too. Our plans are big, and our connectivity team needs a new star to take on and deliver some of the most exciting connectivity / FTTP propositions ever available in the UK.
We know the competition is catching up, and we see huge value in investing further to create clear blue water between us and our competitors.
This is a highly visible role within TTB that will deliver an industry leading strategy, and deliver outstanding products, propositions, and customer journeys as a result. We want to grow faster still, and that’s why we need the skills of a talented person to lead this area for us. We have an excellent commercial function including trading and marketing, and a development team to work with to help get the work done.
|How will I add value in this role?|
|The key responsibilities in this role are:
1. To own and lead the development and execution of a key connectivity / FTTP product strategy and delivery from product innovation through in life management.
2. To ensure the connectivity / FTTP strategy and innovation roadmap defines and maximizes achievement of the business plan.
3. To identify market opportunities and to define innovative and disruptive services to capture shares of these markets
4. To manage connectivity / FTTP products in life to ensure they deliver the financial performance, and customer delight expected
5. To work with stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure connectivity / FTTP products are delivered quickly, to the highest performance and quality levels and at best value.
6. Ensure connectivity / FTTP products are introduced into the business to be supported cost-effectively and at the high volumes we need – in so doing ensure stakeholder engagement across the business
7. Communicate and evangelise the vision, the strategy and the roadmap – taking on all feedback and stakeholder input
8. Creation of a reputation that TTB is easy to do business with, and has the best connectivity / FTTP products in the industry bar none.