Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
A product manager at Fullscript is seen not only as a subject matter expert but a trusted source for strategic insight based on their area of focus. They think critically and in-depth about the problems their users face. They actively engage with their users to surface issues, large and small. They have built strong relationships with the members of their product group, and have a track record of delivering features successfully, and learning from hiccups. They contribute to the strategic direction of their swimlanes.
What you’ll do:
- You will own the roadmap for one of the most critical areas of our platform, Search.
- You will determine a short term and long term vision (Immediate to 3-year view)
- You will leverage your knowledge to get leadership buy-in on potential bets that will drive value for the business by improving our search experience.
- You will be a search subject matter expert.
- You will deep dive into search problems to understand them and communicate across the company.
- You will work collaboratively with the engineering and design leads assigned to plan and deliver features that align with the long-term search strategy of the platform and company.
- You will know the metrics that drive your search like the back of your hand.
- You will work collaboratively with the data and research teams
- You will understand and report on the KPIs you own
- You will deep dive into metrics based on interesting areas and insights
- You will use those metrics to drive the larger narrative around search problems we should be solving, and why they are important to our user experience.
- You will iterate and evolve on success metrics to make sure we are measuring the right things.
- You will build strong relationships with all functions across the company.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in a search product management role at a technology company (Bonus points if it’s in the healthcare industry, Bonus++ if you have worked with ElasticSearch)
- You have in-depth knowledge of product management skills and processes
- You are comfortable operating in short, iterative, product release cycles
- You have a strong grasp of how to use data to inform decision making
- You are capable of using data to craft clear narratives for product and business recommendations
- You have a track record of understanding and delivering search architecture and improvements.
- You are a great active listener
- You lead with empathy for your teammates, our users, your colleagues, etc.
- You are a skilled communicator that can adjust delivery based on the situation and audience
- You will use your knowledge and experience to influence and persuade stakeholders at all levels
- You actively seek to build genuine and authentic relationships
- You are capable of creating strategic clarity around complex problems
- You are comfortable being accountable to results, and you expect accountability from others
- You can provide honest, candid, and direct feedback
- You are self-aware and constantly strive for continuous improvement
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check. Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.