Hello! We’re on the hunt for a product & growth analyst who’s looking to make a career-defining move improving financial outcomes for employees and making non-salary financial benefits (flexible wage access, additional income opportunities, financial training) a standard for employers to offer. Come help us do some good for workers!
- Are highly analytical and quantitatively driven
- Love connecting data to larger business goals, and finding insights buried in swaths of awesome data
- Know or can find your way around analytical tools — both really basic ones like Excel, but also some of the more advanced BI and Data Science tools
- Get satisfaction out of real business and mission outcomes
- An exciting Scale-Up with an exciting mission that’s growing like mad and making a difference in people’s financial outcomes
- A company with a compelling product and company vision that can both help people and be profitable
- A group of people who can both drive hard and lean on each other – there’s no room for ego or politics here
- Fun-loving and an awesome place to work, we have a “Drink & Think” session to close out each week (cuz who wants to learn while eating lunch) — anyone can take the lead with a “question of the week” (e.g. what’s your favourite summer drink? or who would narrate your lifetime movie?), and a presentation on any topic (e.g. product launches, how to bbq chicken, best scuba diving spots, how to yoga, masonry 101)
Come help us use analytics and data to quicken the pace of iteration, improve our focus, and make smarter bets so we can improve financial outcomes for employees across the US, and be even more awesome!
I am the hiring manager, so please reach out directly to me at shayan.rahnama (at) zayzoon.com for more details, or check out the job and submit your candidacy here: https://bit.ly/2WREoxn