Braidio’s (www.braidio.com) is an award winning productivity platform with Fortune 100 clients and growing client base spanning the globe. We are driving digital transformation across organizations by orchestrating data, business tools and people into highly intuitive workflows.
Our customers represent leading companies in the financial services, telecommunications and healthcare verticals. We are scaling our success and looking to bring on a strong contributor. Our company www.braidio.com is based in SF however much of our team is distributed and works remotely.
We’re looking for a UX design savvy Sr. Product Manager with these traits. You,
· Get things done and derive a sense of satisfaction from pushing intuitive solutions to production – nothing else matters.
· Like digging into hard problems and learning new technologies if needed
· Are excited about working on and building scalable solutions to problems
· Comfortable working in a small dynamic Agile environment
· Can quickly connect the dots across the bigger picture but take on the day-to-day tactical initiatives.
We place a high value on creative thinking and problem solving.
High-level description of the responsibilities though subject to change.
· Prioritize and sequence the problems based on the information we’ve collected
· Empathetic and analytical: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
· Able to quickly mockup wireframes and user flows, and work with designers to create design assets (in an agile manner, not corporate)
· Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
· Work with customer success, marketing, and sales to bring new products, features, and iterations to market.
· Researches best in breed third-party APIs / solutions and designs experiences to drive the maximum amount of value for the customer(s)
· Lead product demos and answer product questions
· Routine testing of the platform
· Primary communicator with partners when technical issues arise
· Work with the engineering team to help remedy issues
· Attention to detail, tidiness, strong follow through and the ability to deliver on deadlines
· Maintain professional standards including the creation and maintenance of a team oriented motivating environment
· Continuously work to improve all aspects of the business
· Fluid and flexible
· Able to work remotely
You Must Have a Portfolio Demonstrating: wireframes, UX experience, etc.
· Experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
· Experience designing third-party API integrations (linear & bilateral)
· 5 years product management / development experience desired
· 2 – 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
· 1-2 years using Figma (must have)
· 1+ years data analytics experience a plus
· Experience working on modern consumer apps
Note: start with an initial 2-3 month engagement, role will extend indefinitely for the right person (i.e., 12, 24, 36 months+)
To apply, email resume, portfolio and cover letter with responses to the following questions:
· Describe a recent product you were managing. You must be able to show your process, wireframing and final recommendations.
· What’s your experience with creating wireframes
· Describe your experience designing API integrations