JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company trusted by companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more to secure their digital operations and infrastructure. In less than one year, JupiterOne has earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and gained more than $49M in funding and support from investors, and advisors like Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, and more.
Our software helps companies create a contextual knowledge base using graphs and relationships as the single source of truth for an organization’s cyber asset operations. We help security, IT, and cloud teams answer the questions that matter.
JupiterOne (https://jupiterone.com) is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing, remote-first Product team to focus on strategy for our key product areas including, GraphViewer, Compliance Reporting, and Insights Dashboards.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Our product management organization works cross-functionally with product design and product development while also engaging closely with customers and prospects to discover problems, test hypotheses, and ensure solutions are both valuable and viable.
What you will do:
- Gain a deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with our products
- Identify product gaps and prioritize efforts to close those gaps that ultimately grow our market share, improves our customer experience, and drives our business growth
- Translate business strategy and product strategy into detailed requirements for design and development execution
- Break down large scale capabilities into phased delivery of value based on supporting data
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Partner with development and design to provide technical guidance framed by customer and market needs
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and services to drive product usage and establish feedback loops
- Track industry trends and the competitive landscape to continuously improve JupiterOne’s market position
- Establish yourself as a product expert with existing functionality and act as a product evangelist to increase adoption of new features
- Represent the company by visiting customers, partners, and industry events to solicit feedback on company products and services