At Aptem we’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our clients to deliver world-class training offerings that support their learners in developing in their chosen careers. Demand for our end-to-end SaaS solutions are ever-increasing and we are continuing to expand rapidly as a business. If you’re interested in joining a talented, committed and driven team that is leading the charge in this fast-growing space, then you should apply!
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with specific experience of SaaS platforms. The role will play a key part in the product life cycle of our SaaS solutions ensuring it aligns with clients requirements.
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy. Any background or experience in employability, education or training sectors would be beneficial but not essential.
The product team work remotely throughout the UK but we meet regularly to collaborate from our London HQ and other locations.
- Collaborate with customers and Product Directors to understand and design product solutions
- Write comprehensive feature requirements that meet customer needs and exceed their expectations
- Work with the Product team to plan and prioritise the backlog ensuring it continually aligns to business objectives
- Direct and guide the development teams throughout the development cycle engaging in refinements, sprint planning and stand-ups
- Participate in educating internal teams and customers on how to use and gain the most value from the product
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 3+ years commercial experience in Product Ownership or similar
- Strong background in Digital/SaaS/Software delivery
- Experienced with Agile environments (SCRUM, Kanban) or DevOps
- Customer-facing and comfortable communicating with external customers regarding specific business and technical requirements
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analyse data, understanding customer usage and product performance to make decisions to improve the product
- Proactive and driven in your approach
- Willingness to ‘get your hands dirty’ as you get up to speed on our platform and our processes
- Experience working at a start-up a plus