What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher, preferably based in the Eastern U.S., to join the product design team and shape the future of our customer-facing product based on our research and user needs. In this exciting role, you will work closely with designers and product managers as we discover customer problems and work to validate (or invalidate!) our solutions. If you’re passionate about solving complex problems using a variety of research methods, are a natural advocate for research, and have a passion for user experience, then we’re waiting for you!
What we want you to do:
- Lead research efforts to deepen our knowledge of the customer’s marketing operations, workflow and experience with the Persado Portal that will help drive the future of our product strategy
- Deliver actionable insights to other teams by helping to define and shape Persado’s research initiative and infrastructure; maintain an easily accessible database of insights
- Work collaboratively and partner with customer teams, product managers, designers and engineers to present customer findings
- Advocate for the power of research throughout the company
- Synthesize research to identify innovative opportunities to meet our customer’s evolving needs
Who You Are:
- You are a skilled, professional user researcher with 7+ years of relevant experience conducting research for enterprise B2B products
- You are able to tell compelling stories, communicate insightful research findings, and explain your process and decisions to a wide range of stakeholders
- You can lead, design and execute a research plan and know how to integrate research into a product roadmap
- You are proficient in a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- You can conduct comprehensive research at scale
- Ability to work independently in a fast-moving organization is a must
- Ability to travel for onsite customer visits (when travel permits)
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/persado/j/444B5ED96D/