One of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to change the way software is built. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us as we enable every organization to innovate through the power of software. The OutSystems modern application platform empowers customers to build, deliver, manage and evolve the software that makes a difference to their business. With high-productivity, AI-assisted tools, customers are able to quickly tackle any strategic challenge such as application modernization, workplace innovation, business process automation, and customer experience transformation. The OutSystems platform also ensures solutions are secure, resilient, cloud-native, built to scale, and most importantly, are able to be continuously evolved.
By delivering a best-in-class, state-of-the-art offering, OutSystems has achieved global scale and experienced tremendous recent growth. Today, OutSystems has more than 350,000 developer community members, 1,200 employees, 300 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 60 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Portugal, OutSystems now has global offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, as well as a thriving, world-wide community of remote employees.
OutSystems team members are at the core of a dynamic, industry-leading company that is helping customers of all sizes and all across the globe to build applications fast, right and for the future.
We are growing our Product management team to deliver on our vision and bring it to fruition. Product Managers at OutSystems have the unique opportunity to shape the future of software development for decades to come.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join the Cloud product team that owns and drives the vision for our cloud-based application development platform. This is a critical role with high visibility and impact. OutSystems application development platform is a scalable, secure, highly available, multi-tenant cloud platform that underpins the mission critical applications that our customers build and run. We’re looking for candidates with exceptionally strong product management and technical skills, cloud experience, as well as business and strategic acumen.
- Help define the vision and strategy for enterprise-fit cloud infrastructure and security technologies
- Collect market data, competitive market analysis & research, customer feedback, product telemetry and other key information to develop product insights and deep understanding of our customer needs, with focus on large enterprises
- Work with the rest of the product organization to build product roadmap by identifying strategic growth areas, technology trends and optimizing the Cloud to run efficiently at scale.
- Deliver a world-class, enterprise-scale cloud in partnership with product owners, architects, engineering and cloud infrastructure teams by defining the product initiatives, success metrics and designing elegant technical solutions
- Continuously evaluate new geographies & regions, new deployment choices (private cloud, distributed cloud) for expansion and growth
- Own and drive Program Increments release planning activities in partnership with Engineering & Operations teams
- Collaborate with pre-sales solutions architects and security teams to lead deep technology discussions on infrastructure scalability, reliability (SLAs, RTO, RPO) and security (threat prevention, vulnerability assessment and other security postures) with customers, prospects and partners. Drive the insights from these interactions to tweak our cloud roadmap.
- Support Sales and Product Marketing efforts to create technology collateral, white papers, including competitive positioning and demand generation activities.
- 10+ years of experience in product management focused on enterprise-scale products including, market sizing, business case development, crafting vision and strategy, roadmap development
- 5+ years experience in building and delivering Cloud products (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with focus on AWS cloud
- Extensive knowledge of modern cloud deployment patterns including microservices, containerization, API standards, server-less and distributed computing, configuration management, continuous delivery
- Expert knowledge of software security technologies and standards and applying it to Cloud
- Demonstrated track record of shipping successful, complex user-facing technical platforms in the cloud.
- Proven expertise in customer discovery and collaboration across engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver compelling technical products
- Comfortable with making decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographies.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
Nice to Have:
- Good understanding of other public and private cloud platforms and commercial offerings such as Azure, GCP, Ali Cloud, Azure Arc, AWS Outpost
- Understanding of developer workflows and DevOps application lifecycle management
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product initiatives in a complex technical context
What will we offer you?
- A company that continues to grow, change and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
- An in-house learning program designed just for you, bringing you world-class Product Leaders for you to learn from! Learn more about the B2B Product Academy.
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you – and a team that is global.
- A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in our Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered every day.)
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!