Make A Difference with GES! Are you a self-starter? Are you just starting your career and are looking to make a difference? Ready to have fun and have new daily challenges? Then this is the role for you!
Global Experience Specialist, GES embraces the One Team philosophy. We are passionate about working together to deliver our clients creativity, inspiration and results. GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over a 90 year history and 3,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We connect people through exhibitions and live events by creating exciting, compelling face-to-face marketing experiences. GES offers flawless execution and superior experiential marketing services that excite and engage.
We are searching for a Product Manager that will be challenged to make a significant impact and to be part of our commitment to the GES passion. Manage, support and drive the roadmap for one of our key internal/external products. Skilled in articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and be able to identify all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Strong team work skills with the ability to maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle are critical. Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations. Work directly with clients to improve linkages and interoperability of websites.
If you have a track record in product management, software presentation, collaboration with teams and knowledge of technology this would be a great fit. Comfortable in the fast-paced atmosphere of a dynamic organization with multiple projects.
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a cross-functional team required
- Be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Dynamic and influential communication style, strong presentation skills
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Experience and familiarity of our products and lines of business a plus
- Proficient computer skills required (Office); particularly adept at Microsoft PowerPoint
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science, B.B.A. in Management, Marketing/related field is strongly preferred
- Must be very familiar with the web, website usability and current web technology
- 1-3+ years relevant experience in technology or product management
- Web Development
- HTML5 (Beginner+)
- CSS (Beginner+)
- JS (Beginner)
- GA (Beginner+)
- HotJar (Beginner+)
- Heap (Beginner+)
- Image Processing
- Illustrator (Beginner+)
- Photoshop (Beginner+)
- Work is typically performed in an office setting. Some travel will be required up to 5-10%.
- Work requires working both alone and with others in a team atmosphere