We are looking for a Product Director to join our growing team. You’ll join a fast-growing, high-impact healthcare technology business that cares about its impact on the world.
We are on a mission to change diagnostic healthcare. Our core product, Labgnostic (also known as NPEx), connects all UK pathology labs together through a single exchange hub, and gets results to patients both quicker and safer. We also play a key role in the UK’s pandemic response, matching requests & results for the majority of the country’s Covid tests.
Our team is our most important asset with a shared passion for improving healthcare, and our culture drives a strong sense of teamwork and ownership. From regular socials to company-wide retrospectives, we strive to offer a relaxed, but productive environment to make our important work a reality.
We are driving for rapid growth both in the UK and internationally, and we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated candidates to help drive this growth.
About the Role
The successful candidate will act as Product Director for our core product, Labgnostic, and continue its growth both at home and abroad. The candidate will lead and support the Labgnostic product team, continue to improve the impact of the product, and work closely alongside our CPO on overall portfolio strategy.
- Ultimate responsibility for the success of our core product, Labgnostic – leading its growth domestically and internationally.
- Creating, evangelising and executing the vision and strategy for Labgnostic, by:
- Ensuring the vision is relevant, compelling, and well-communicated.
- Setting goals, monitoring and celebrating success.
- Deeply understanding our customers and the wider market – and enabling/facilitating the Labgnostic product team to do the same.
- Leading the Product team for Labgnostic, including:
- Line managing, mentoring and coaching a team of Product Owners and Business Analysts.
- Consistently improving ways of working.
- Collaborating with other functional groups to ensure product success.
- Contribute to the wider product organisation, by:
- Helping to shape overall portfolio strategy.
- Being an exemplar for best-practice ways of working across the function and beyond.
- You’re an experienced Product Director who’s excelled in fast-moving companies.
- You know what excellence looks like across the entire product ‘stack’ (i.e. strategy through to delivery), have the ability to deliver it, and have a proven ability to coach others to do the same.
- Bonuses for:
- Experience in healthcare.
- Experience with new product launches in overseas markets.
- Join an internationally recognised healthcare brand, helping us to genuinely improve the lives of others.
- Remote working and flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme, with company contributions of at least 5% of salary, and life insurance cover.
- Exceptional personal support and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme to provide mental health, counselling and financial management support.
- A flat organisational structure with loose, but supportive, line management.
- Opportunity for International travel.
- Company outings, social events and wellbeing initiatives.
- 28 days holiday, in addition to UK bank holidays.