Flowroute is the first software-centric carrier to provide communication services and technology for cloud-based products. We offer a wide range of communication solutions that are reliable, high-quality and simple for customers to implement.
We are hiring a mid-level Product Manager to help create the AWS of real time communications. As a PM, you will synthesize your understanding of customer pain points/aspirations, market landscape and technology trends to launch differentiated high value-add products. This role is a fantastic balance of both strategic thinking and tactical execution.
As a Product Manager at Flowroute you will:
• Develop rationale and business cases to support new product initiatives and product choices
• Determine the scope, draft epics and create compelling user stories for new features
• Partner with development teams on backlog grooming, sprint planning and acceptance testing
• Partner with customer service and account management to systematically engage customers, prospects and other stakeholders to understand how we can better serve our customers, improve our products and innovate together
• Work closely with present and future partners to optimize the delivery of new capabilities
Our Ideal Product Manager will have:
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner for a technology company
• Knowledge of product lifecycle management and agile software engineering practices
• Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, as well as MySQL (or similar query languages)
• Working knowledge of Databases, Analytical Tools and Public Cloud Service offerings
• Proven ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
• Demonstrated skill in owning and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Proficient in business writing and communications
• You are energized by a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity and love to hustle
• You are excited to roll up your sleeves and deliver engaging well thought out products and services.
• You are technically inclined and can effectively communicate with developers
• Experience with large scale systems and API’s is a strong plus
• Experience in the telecom domain (cloud communications in particular) is desirable
• CSPO, Pragmatic Marketing (or similar) certification a plus
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive compensation
• A growing company with a great focused on your personal and professional development
• Great health, dental, and vision benefits
• 401(k) with a match
• Competitive PTO and paid holiday benefits
• Positive and collaborative team and company environment
• Work closely with senior management
• Help grow the company and develop processes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.