If you think healthcare is broken, we want you. If you think the solution is marrying old-fashioned clinical expertise and new-fashioned telehealth tech, we need you. At Candid, we’re doctors and data geeks, artists and changemakers, care specialists and tech futurists. As we grow our team, we’re looking for people who are as passionate about their craft as they are about changing lives one smile at a time.
On our team, you’ll help make oral health more affordable and accessible than ever before. We believe a life of candid self-expression is a rich life. And our clear aligner therapy helps people across the country straighten their smiles, grow their confidence, and live as their truest selves.
If you’re ready to sharpen your skills, have a huge impact, and help solve healthcare, join us.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Candid team, who will be focused on Revenue. This role is primarily focused on two critical business areas: supporting and constantly improving our e-commerce and sales infrastructure (including payments, insurance, financing, and more) and experimenting to build out new product opportunities to increase patient lifetime value and expand opportunities for Candid.
This is a hugely impactful role on our team and has the opportunity to drive a huge part of our learning agenda. We need someone with a varied skill set who is eager to explore moonshot product strategies as well as own our technical payments infrastructure.
We’re building a best-in-class consumer healthcare brand, bringing together the best aspects of telemedicine, consumer product, and retail experiences. Join us to bring to life the future of consumer healthcare.
You will report directly to our Director of Product and work out of our New York City office. We will consider remote candidates.
Mission and Goals:
- Lead the entire product cycle: from ideation and requirements gathering to research and design, to development and launch on our core revenue products as well as new revenue opportunities
- Ruthlessly prioritize conflicting opinions and goals based upon business needs and communicate effectively with stakeholders to build alignment
- Empathize with and support our patients and internal users and translate their needs into specific actionable features
- Collect data across the business to drive the team towards data-driven decisions
- Use creative problem solving to quickly resolve issues and find non-technical ways to help the team solve problems
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay cutting edge and lead execution on those opportunities
- Experience with e-commerce (including payments, insurance, financing, etc.)
- Experience with building and running experiments (A/B testing, pilots, etc.) to learn quickly from our patients and develop strategies for scaling successful tests
- Creative problem solver and innovative thinker, particularly in R&D or new products spaces
- Experience in healthcare
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high growth environment and act entrepreneurially to drive the business forward, especially across non-technical teams
- Empathetic and customer-centric: passionate about helping customers and creating unprecedented customer experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 3+ years experience in a product role
- CS background preferred
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Candid’s success
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Work from home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision) and generous parental leave
- Wellness Perks (KindBody, Classpass, OneMedical etc)
- Commuter benefits if you’re in NY and work from the office when we re-open and Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we’re all about.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.