Our IndoorViewer software leverages state-of-the-art web development technologies to provide anyone access to a digital twin of a building from any device. In a street-view like experience users can virtually walk through a building and can access all information and processes digitally from anywhere. In one application the IndoorViewer allows architects, building owners, engineering companies and other stakeholders to collaborate in the web. In another, visitors of an airport can find a store that sells power adopters in the vicinity.
As a Product Manager you will help to ensure NavVis is building the best possible product for a diverse set of personas. You will assess product opportunities, define the product to be built and ensure the happiness of our customers with the product. You will work closely with our CTO, internal development teams, customer experience teams, account managers and our B2B customers and gather information about competitors and the market. Combining a big picture view of our roadmap plus the ability to go deep into details, you will bring together the right stakeholders to drive product-focused decisions, gather requirements, manage expectations and facilitate feature deliveries and buy-in.
Your work will impact the way the world experiences indoor digitization!
You will work on:
- Building products that are valuable, usable and feasible
- Managing projects in cross-functional feature teams to bring all stakeholder voices to the table, align key decisions and move everyone to commit to a plan
- Generating a customer-focused business perspective on our products by empathizing with our customers, how they use and gain value from our products while keeping a technical perspective (i.e. where do we have a competitive advantage thanks to our tech and what is feasible)
- Keeping a close relationship to our engineers
- Driving relevant release processes and working with our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure major releases maximize impact
- Problem-solving around how to measure our core products progress towards NavVis’ strategic goals and translate this data to action to drive a “data-first” culture
- Passion for products
- A university degree with a Computer Science, Informatics, Media Informatics, Technology Management or similar focus
- 2+ years of experience in a product management role or deeply relevant product management experience in long-term internships in a technology company
- Experience with Agile development processes, writing user stories and defining requirements
- Full commitment and attitude to make the product successful and obtain ownership
- A solid understanding of software development processes from prototyping to release and ideally a good feel for web development technologies
- Ability to empathize with our target markets
- Fantastic problem-solving, communication and project management skills
- Great analytical and quantitative skills plus the ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and concepts
- Fluent in English and ideally a strong level of German
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world’s most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You’ll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 130 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!