Who are we?
BlueOptima is on a mission to maximise the economic and social value that software engineering organisations are capable of delivering.
Our vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
Our technology is used by some of the world’s largest organisations, including nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of our company.
We are a high-growth global organisation with headquarters in London and additional offices in India, Mexico and the US. We are made up of over 180 individuals from more than 20 different countries.
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our London HQ and make their mark on a fast-growing SaaS company.
This will involve collaborating closely with the Product team in taking new products to market, optimising our existing product marketing, customer marketing and sales enablement.
This role will suit those with a hands-on approach, an innovative and analytical mindset, and the desire for accelerated career growth.
- Building our product marketing function at BlueOptima through facilitating close collaboration across the wider Marketing and Product teams.
- Delivering Go-To-Market strategies consistent with business and market needs, in collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation including Sales, Engineering, L&D, Marketing and Product.
- Developing product positioning and messaging for key products and features, including product-market fit, value proposition, target audience and competitive landscape.
- Delivering product collateral, sales enablement content, datasheets, customer case studies and thought leadership in collaboration with Content, Sales and Product.
- Responsible for preparing customer proof points (stories, use cases, videos, etc.) in collaboration with our Customer Success team.
- Identify product education initiatives and opportunities to ensure customers are always supported and fully understand our value proposition.
- Develop a pipeline of testing initiatives to improve effectiveness of campaigns and build understanding on how to target new audiences and acquire customers through product marketing.
- Contribute learnings and ideation to help build and evolve our wider brand strategy and initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Marketing role, ideally within the SaaS enterprise software space.
- Experience building relationships across organisations and creating a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent copywriting, with ability to translate complex ideas into simple and engaging messages.
- Demonstrable track record creating value propositions and Go-To-Market strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, accustomed to using data and insights to make decisions.
- Data-driven, with a passion for software products and technology.
- Experience with growth experiments.
- Managing GTM strategies across different products in different lifecycle stages.
- Experience or interest in programming.
Your career progression:
At BlueOptima, we strive to strengthen your skills, widen your scope of work and develop your career fast. For this role, you will have full ownership of your projects and career development opportunities.
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset.
Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company’s success.
Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
32 days of holidays (including bank holidays)
Flexible Work from Home policy – 2 days home per week
Free drinks and snacks in the office
International travel opportunities
Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and Goa)
High quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)
Modern office at Elephant and Castle
Frequent team socials, pizza & ping-pong tournaments at the office
Visa Sponsorship: We are a licenced visa sponsor and welcome applicants through the Skilled Worker route and relocation support when required and applicable.
Salary: £40-45,000 per annum, dependant upon experience.