Based in central London but with an international team, Mallard & Claret are an award-winning, independent web design and development agency specialising in creative websites.
We design and build websites for a range of clients from start-ups and SMEs to large enterprise organisations. In 2021 we were nominated for Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated and commercially-minded individual to join our small but growing team.
The role we are looking to fill is that of Digital Project Manager / Client Partner, and would be best suited to those with a digital project management background and a good understanding of the website delivery process. Experience delivering WordPress projects or complex front-end development projects would be a bonus.
Delivery of projects and day-to-day management of the project delivery team will be your primary role, however you will also be responsible for client management, client satisfaction and client growth.
Responsibilities & experience:
- Managing the full life-cycle of website design and development projects
- Budget management and reporting
- Resource management
- Working closely with Client and internal project teams
- Must have experience of Waterfall delivery with strict deadlines
- Develop and own key project documentation, including project plans, budgets, proposals and team tracker
- Evaluate, coordinate and align with the team to assure quality and approach is managed to acceptance criteria and project expectations.
This role would suit anyone that is sociable, organised, friendly and down-to-earth, with great organisational skills and experience managing others. Our business thrives on good client relationships, and your role on the team will be integral to the growth and success of the company.