Do you want to help build the next big service in the payments industry? Do you get excited by the thought of seeing your products used by millions – worldwide? We’re looking for a senior product manager that both has experience to lean on as well as curiosity and drive to constantly challenge ways of thinking and working.
Location: UK (Remote) /Norway (Oslo/Remote)
What will you do?
The senior product manager will play a key role in the business unit for Issuing Products and will generally support the BU in its most important tasks:
- Contribute to the development and setting of product strategy for the BU
- Manage product roadmaps for existing and new products
- Work closely with Engineering, developers and other stakeholders, as well as assisting with Features prioritisation, backlog grooming and progress tracking
- Evaluate and work on potential new products/features, including: gathering ideas internally & externally; gathering and documenting high-level requirements; pitch & evaluate USPs; build business models; execute POCs or MVPs
- Understand API documentation, Card Scheme & OEM specifications, sequence diagrams, flow charts, etc.
- Assist the Product Marketing Manager with the go-to-market strategy,
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your profile and how it mixes with the existing product team. You should be comfortable with diving into technical details as well as discussing strategy and commercial details with existing and potential partners and customers. As we are increasingly global, you will also be at ease working with different cultures across multiple time zones.
The company is going through a growth phase bringing on new challenges that need to be handled and solved while we move on. This means that day-to-day tasks will vary. For 2022 some key objectives will be:
- Work closely with our Customer Success team, and with existing customers to see how existing products should be best developed
- Increase the number of partners/resellers to increase our distribution
- Introduce new products that can serve both existing customers and attract new ones
What should you bring?
Ideally, you will have experience with the following topics:
- Most preferable: MDES, VTS, EMV tokenization, Apple Pay, Google Pay
- Preferable: Card issuing, mobile wallets/mobile payments, wearable payments, PCI-DSS
- Alternatively: Tech startup, eCommerce, acquiring bank, 3DSecure, mPOS
Your work experience will have been obtained from (current or past three years):
- Payment networks, e.g. Mastercard, Visa, Amex,
- Issuer processor
- Card issuer/bank
- BIN sponsor
Furthermore, it will be advantageous if you have worked with concepts, tools and frameworks like Lean Startup, Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Design, ProductBoard, Aha!, Jira,
Why work with us?
MeaWallet is a digital payments enabler. We help FinTechs, issuers, acquirers, and PSPs globally in enabling card tokenization, mobile contactless payment acceptance and related services, through our Mea Token Platform and MeaPay solution. MeaWallet is a proud Mastercard Engage, Visa Ready and American Express GNS partner.
MeaWallet is a global company headquartered in Oslo (Norway). With employees residing in six countries and spanning more than 10 nationalities, we serve 110+ customers in 32 countries. We are an organization with a mix of industry veterans combined with young, entrepreneurial spirits, that constantly challenges the status quo. This combination has proven to be unique and valuable, and has generated proven results with customers, partners and in the FinTech industry in general.
MeaWallet is an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly believe that our team’s diversity allows us to create better solutions. We offer freedom, independence, passion and meaningful work in an awesome company that values action, ownership, transparency and always going on the offensive! If you want to join a high-speed, high growth, FinTech scale-up, MeaWallet is the place for you!