Founded in May 2015, Papier is a London based start-up, which has raised ~£15 million since launch and is one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK. We recently placed 8th on LinkedIn’s Top 15 UK startups 2021. Papier’s collection of stationery products, from notebooks & diaries to notecards and wedding invitations, is designed to feed curiosity and contemplation, to invite people to uncover the possibility of a blank page.
What’s the job?
We are now looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Product team and help us achieve our mission to inspire people to connect with each other more often and in more meaningful ways.
Reporting into the Senior Product Manager, and joining our close-knit Tech team, you will work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the business to get the best possible outcome for our product, driving the full lifecycle from concept and discovery through to prioritisation, delivery and measurement pre/post-launch.
This is a great role for someone with demonstrated success in defining and launching products with cross-functional colleagues and experience developing end-to-end products in a high-growth and ambitious environment, looking to bring their skills to an exciting new business with plenty of scope to grow.
What will you do?
Day to day, you will:
- Clearly define opportunities, utilising data, customer insight and knowledge of business goals to inform backlog prioritisation that supports the growth of the business.
- Work closely with the product team to develop a digital product roadmap that strikes the balance between customer value and business goals.
- Help maintaining the product backlog and running key product activities such as backlog refinement, grooming, developing user stories etc.
- Support with product discovery, bringing together insight and input from across the business to help make the right product decisions.
- Manage communication with business stakeholders.
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the impacts of development on product performance.
You will succeed in this role if you are:
- Deeply curious about customer needs and comfortable running research and testing to integrate learnings into all product requirements and thinking
- Confident driving the product development lifecycle from concept & discovery through to delivery, measurement and iterative development
- Comfortable with research, data insight analysis and experimentation to inform and validate the product roadmap
- Experienced in managing and leading the cadence of agile ceremonies and helping to ensure the efficient running of the sprint
- Collaborative, and enjoy proactively working with key internal and external stakeholders on understanding business needs and translating these into a prioritised backlog of work
- A great communicator and motivator: someone who can maximise team efficiency in a fast-paced environment by owning and optimising the backlog and the channels of inbound communication with the team
- Creative, and enjoy contributing to vision and product strategy
What will you get?
- A seat at Maison Papier, our lovely Camden office (we’re trialling a new hybrid working pattern of 2 days per week in the office)
- Enrolment into Papier Pension
- Enhanced Parental Leave Policies
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme
- £40 per month cultural allowance to spend on anything inspiring!
- £75 Personal Stationery Allowance
- Generous Staff Discount
- Access to Mental Health & Wellbeing Resources
- Team Lunches & “School Trips” to galleries and museums
- A dog-friendly office
- Friendly and fantastic team!