Metrika is a well-funded US-based startup building the world’s premier operational intelligence platform for blockchain. Metrika works with a variety of organizations, including blockchain vendors, associations, and enterprises, to help them and their community members analyze the performance, security, and reliability of their blockchain networks.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help develop the vision, strategy, and roadmap of our operational intelligence platform and drive the development of new products that our customers will use to manage their blockchain networks. You will leverage primary and secondary research to understand the needs of our customers and track industry trends to be able to anticipate how this market may develop. You will work closely with Design, Engineering, and Analytics to define, deliver, and validate features, and with Business Development and Sales partners to develop our go-to-market strategy. As a core member of the Product team, you will help grow the team and implement processes that improve how we operate.
If you are passionate about developing new products, building a strategy to tackle a nascent market with a lot of opportunity, and would love to work with an international, distributed team, join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a product vision and strategy for our operational intelligence platform
- Understand customer needs and track market trends through primary and secondary research and integrate into product requirements
- Create problem definitions and define product requirements
- Own prioritization for the product roadmap, balancing customer needs with business opportunities
- Partner closely with engineering, design, analytics, sales, and business development teams to drive product development and business growth
- Define key success metrics and analyze engagement, performance, and user data to make data-driven decisions
- Build internal processes to help the company improve the way we build products, including owning the implementation of various tools
- Help grow the Product team and manage junior members
You Will Need:
- BS/BA degree with relevant experience in product management
- Proven experience running effective software product development processes and driving new feature development from ideation to launch
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to various collaboration styles across cross-functional partners
- Experience working with Design, Engineering, IT, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Business Development teams
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience analyzing data and conducting user research to drive decisions and improve products
- Familiarity with blockchain
- Experience building monitoring, analytics, networking technology or SaaS platforms
- Experience working in a startup environment
This position is currently open only to:
- Individuals who reside and are authorized to work for any employer in the United States
- Individuals who reside and have the right to work in Canada
- Individuals who reside and have the right to work in the European Economic Area (EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein), Switzerland and the UK.
Metrika Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.