Research Now develops innovative online market research and advertising technologies that deliver instant audience access to market researchers and advertisers. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about solving complex problems on a daily basis and is inspired to work alongside designers to see their solutions come to life. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with independent self-direction, strong technical know how coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This role includes the opportunity to shape the ways technology is changing the advertising industry, with a focus on the Research Now subsidiary companies, eMiles and Peanut Labs. By developing new and innovative products that help End Users, Advertisers and Internal Ad Operations, you’ll help Research Now advance its technological strengths in online advertising while challenging the industry to see opportunities it hadn’t yet noticed.
Once you are at Research Now
The role will focus on the advertising vertical of Research Now. It will demand good data analytics skills, excellent ability to understand technical systems, creative problem solving skills, as well as a proven good taste in design. You will be outlining features that will lead our products into the future, and working closely with our developers to see your proposed solutions and designs through development. Success in this role will greatly depend on good communication skills and keen curiosity.
- Understand all aspects of the growing eMiles and Peanut Labs systems.
- Analyze problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Design smart and highly optimized solutions to system problems that take into consideration both, the technical feasibility and general usability.
- Be an evangelist for stakeholders’ needs.
- Document proposed system solutions in the form of comprehensive spec documents.
- Continuously strive to optimize our system’s design.
- Work alongside UX Designers to produce world class and optimal performance mockups.
- Keep current with the latest innovations in the field of digital product design.
- At least 2 years experience working in the full capacity as a product manager while working with tools such as specification documents, wireframes, user stories, personas, etc.
- Strong technical background with expertise in SQL. Some experience with other programming languages preferred.
- A background in data driven decision making and working with data to solve problems.
- A clear understanding of user centered design.
- Ability to perform qualitative research with users and other stakeholders.
- Be able to reach out to anyone inside or outside the company in pursuit of answers to questions.
- Great curiosity and an exciting drive to satisfy that curiosity.
- Good understanding of how technology teams work. Basic knowledge of programming languages such as JS, HTML, CSS etc.
- Comprehensive experience building and launching online products.
- Excellent communication skills. A great ability to articulate complex ideas.
- Some understanding of how Market Research or Advertising works.
- Experience with Online Advertising is preferred but not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.