Intel is enriching the lives of every person on Earth by unleashing the power of data! We have some of the top talents in our Software technology group creating leading software development tools for the industry.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Management who will lead and Intel’s industry-leading line of software developer products including those included in the oneAPI toolkits.
Intel’s oneAPI products are built upon a standards-based specification that allows application developers to seamlessly target CPU, GPU and FPGA through a common language, standard library interfaces and frameworks to productively yield the most value from modern accelerated computing hardware.
As Director of oneAPI Product Management team, you will lead a team of senior product managers towards a common vision, product strategy and develop a high performing team. You and your team will be responsible for product strategy, definition, roadmap and providing guidance to development teams to successfully release products and meet business objectives.
In this leadership role, you will
- Recruit, mentor and motivate a team of talented product managers
- Drive the Intel product software definition, complete funded product concepts, and manage the funded product roadmap
- Ensure delivery of key identified product success criteria and performance indicators
- Synthesize market, developer, technology, and customer trends into product requirements
- Develop fundamental value-based positioning for components, toolkits and products
- Collaborate with development and cross-functional teams to investigate new technologies and prioritize features based on business principles
- Be the voice of the market including developers, customers, and influencers to the product definition process
- Work with senior management to define and communicate product vision and strategy to drive product adoption
- Guide marketing communications in their creation of product launch materials
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioural skills
- Ability to deliver results amidst ambiguity
- Direct and cross-functional team leadership
- Ability to work effectively with senior technical leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Conflict management and resolution
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strategic acumen
MS or BS Graduate with 10+ years of experience in computer science, computer engineering or related fields
- 5+ years industry experience in software engineering and lifecycle management
- Fluency in software product engineering practices and development lifecycles like agile/scrum practices, design sprints and program management
- 5+ years in Product Management in software developer tools or related fields
- Prior direct experience in software product management
- Knowledge of accelerated computing including Cuda, OpenCL, OpenMP or related programming models
- Experience in the field of Compilers, Software libraries or Software developer tools
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.