Intel is enriching the lives of every person on Earth by unleashing the power of data! We have some of the top talents in our Software technology group creating leading software development tools for the industry.
Intel oneAPI is one of the key portfolios of software development tools that enables users to develop, deploy and manage large software applications across major Intel platforms. It provides a unified open standards-based toolset to seamlessly target CPU, GPU and FPGA via one common language, libraries and frameworks across the end to end development lifecycle. By joining us in oneAPI Product Management team, you will be a key contributor in defining and managing products that our developers crave.
As oneAPI Product Manager, you will be responsible for product strategy, definition, roadmap and providing guidance to development teams to successfully release products and meet business objectives. The scope of this role includes managing software developer tools including Compilers, Libraries, Analyzers and Debuggers. You will be
- Deeply involved in the definition of the Intel Software products roadmap
- Deeply involved in the definition, positioning, and launch of future products
- Drive the marketing requirements document and finalization of the product requirements document
- Collaborate with engineering to investigate new technologies and prioritize features based on business principles
- Be the voice of the market including developers, customers, and influencers to the product definition process
- Lead the product concept phase, and drive stakeholder interest through execution, release and launch
- Craft product messaging briefs to prepare the product for launch
- Guide marketing communications in their creation of product launch materials
- You will thrive in this role if you love open transparent working culture, have passion to make a difference every day and carry a hunger to seek and take on difficult challenges.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelors with 4 or more years or Masters with 3 or more years in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related discipline with experience in software.
4 or more years of industry experience in software engineering and lifecycle management
1 or more years fluency in software product engineering practices and development lifecycle like agile/scrum practices, design sprints and program management
3+ years in Product Management in software developer tools or related fields
Experience in the field of Compilers, Software libraries or Software developer tools
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.