We need a proactive and organised Product Manager to help us expand the Zeelo offering to our corporate clients, and to improve the services we provide to our riders in the UK, US and South Africa. This is an opportunity to have a huge influence in the trajectory and direction of Zeelo.
Our full stack Zeelo service is a rich ecosystem of mobile, web and internal products, with a mix of B2B and B2C requirements across that ecosystem. We are looking for someone who relishes taking on the challenge of balancing diverse priorities, bringing order and clarity to the development process.
We are currently running a hybrid working policy, with 3 days in the office in London and 2 days at home. We work hand in hand with the Engineering team, with close connections to the Operations, Growth and Customer Success teams. Zeelo offers a fast-paced and fun working environment where you will be gaining exposure to a variety of technologies and tools within a friendly and supportive team.
- Management of product vision and roadmap for our B2B client requirements, focusing on extending the range of services we are able to offer.
- Prioritisation of features for enhancing the rider experience, especially for on-the-day travel via our mobile apps.
- Undertake product discovery and research tasks alongside UX & design team, interviewing riders and liaising with representatives for our clients and operators to understand their needs and develop a superior solution to meet those needs.
- Working alongside the engineering team to develop solutions, and ensuring delivery at pace to meet deadlines.
- Writing user requirements, backlog grooming, UAT testing, defining and measuring user metrics should all be second nature to you.
- 3-5 years experience in B2B or B2C product management, with mobile experience highly preferred.
- Experience in nurturing a product through a growth stage, especially across different jurisdictions.
- Be a team player, as well as have the ability to work independently.
- An ability to build relationships and rapport with people really quickly
- Self-motivated and deadline driven.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and change priorities effectively in a complex business environment.
- Creative, driven, resilient, proactive and motivated to try new things. You’re a self-starter.
- Meticulous and good attention to detail
- A proven ability to simplify complexity and run effective processes.
What you should know about Zeelo:
- We’re on a mission to build the world’s leading smart mobility platform for organisations, enabling access to safe and sustainable transportation for everyday journeys.
- We sell turnkey, managed and software commuter solutions to employers (office-based and shift-based) and schools (private schools and universities).
- We have developed a best-in-class technology platform that connects organisations with riders and operator partners consisting of a route optimisation platform, mobile apps and operations management system
- We’re just over 5 years old, backed by over £15 million of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover), and Dynamo.VC
- We’re a team of 90+ across 3 continents (Europe, North America & Africa), 4 offices (London, Barcelona, Boston & Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, U.S. & South Africa)
- We are growing at 3x per year
- We encourage a culture where people work smart, move fast, and work together, where performance is rewarded, and all team members feel supported on the ride of a lifetime.