Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
About the Role:
It will be your mission as Dayforce Wallet Product Manager to bring the next evolution in FinTech to millions of people worldwide. You will be a key member on the Wallet Product Team, whose mission is to empower users to make better financial decisions for their lives through insightful, lovable products.
We believe in empowered, accountable work environments (with a few laptop stickers thrown in). If you want to be part of a team where innovation fuels your world and career growth is abundant, apply now.
- Drive Wallet’s user-facing initiatives with a passion and enthusiasm borne through user research and tight partnership with design
- Own the Objectives and Key Results for your epics, and provide leadership in building an appropriate roadmap
- Serve as the voice of the user in conversations with design, tech, and business partners
- Drive discussions with customers, users, and developers on execution of product intent
- Maintain a comprehensive backlog
- Identify, prioritize and execute against both the backlog and roadmap using a data driven approach
- Manage the risk of poorly developed software by ensuring the team is focused on building the right product for the right user at the right time
- Operate effectively and independently in an uncertain environment
- Motivate and inspire colleagues without direct authority
- Prior experience as a Product Management working directly with development teams
- Understanding of accessibility requirements and audits
- A history of successful management of cross-functional projects
- Experience writing user stories, doing user research, decomposing technical projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional self-awareness and influencing skill
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.