Peak’s mission is to help the world spend their time better using tools and technique borrowed from education, neuroscience and gaming. We make products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile. Our app was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as leading example of mobile technology. 2017 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading Brain Training solution and expand into new verticals.
Peak’s product team is looking for out-of-the-box thinker to join our growing team.
As a product manager you will be overseeing a dedicated team of engineers and designers and be responsible for the product vision, roadmap prioritisation, performance metrics and delivery of user-facing functionality for a new mobile app by Peak. The ideal candidate will be a team player, take a hands-on approach and enjoy working as part of a growing team. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, insightful, team-oriented and creative.
- Lead the product vision for a new mobile app
- Analyse product metrics and grow Business KPIs
- Manage roadmap of short and long-term priorities
- Write specifications of new features & product improvements
- Guide the design, implementation and analysis of innovative products.
- Collaborate with designers on mocks, usability studies and product trade-offs.
- Maximise efficiency of the engineering team while maintaining flexibility in planning and process.
- Must have a minimum BA/BSc. degree in related field.
- Proven experience in online product management, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritization, roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
- Experience working with designers, engineers and marketing on consumer-focused products.
- An understanding of the technical architecture of modern consumer mobile and web apps.
- Engineer-level data analysis skills (with an ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well founded) and exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- Hands-on experience coding, designing mocks and analysing data.
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture.
- A passion for self-improvement. We love the product, and truly believe we’re making a difference
- Eligible to work in the UK.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- We set our hiring bar really high – you will be working with the best.
- The company is growing fast; you’ll have a lot of opportunity to make a real impact on our app and our brand, and learn loads from day one!
- Competitive salary and loads of perks including healthy snacks all day long, gym membership, your choice of hardware and a fun and friendly working environment.