Product Manager at iProov
iProov is looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to join a motivated, inspiring and a fast-growing team in London. As the Product Manager at iProov, you will be a key player and have the ability to shape the future roadmap of our key products, working closely with a cross functional team of engineers, researchers, designers and sales.
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare, and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services.
In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
The Product Manager will report to the Global Head of Product Management and will take full ownership of a new product that is being developed. They will have autonomy to formulate a strategy, product-market fit, and implementation plan for these new products, and will see them move out from development to production. The product manager should be able to anticipate the needs of our customers and drive our organization’s desire to continue its profitable growth and global market expansion across different sectors. You will drive a cross discipline team of solution experts, sales, technology and research personnel.
- Ownership and Definition of the Product and its Roadmap.
Responsible for Product Features, Priorities, and its development.
- Seeing the product through from Concept to Implementation, and then onward to continuous management.
- Working closely with the technology and research teams, deploying efficient processes, defining and maintaining KPIs & product success metrics and cadences for product delivery.
- Working in a highly collaborative environment with senior leaders and other stakeholders to ensure alignment.
Qualifications & Skills:
You will have experience working in high growth, fast paced tech-first environments. You are passionate about building & launching quality products and driving high performing teams.
- Experience in developing SaaS based products, preferably in the identity and authentication space.
- A track record of implementing Product Management best practices and processes.
- A commercial perspective and will have worked with different business models in B2B tech.
- Experience in taking a product (not just feature) from initial concept, through to finding product-market fit, developing a go-to-market strategy, launch and iterative refinement.
- A highly analytical mindset and use data as evidence to inform your decision-making and communication.
- Ability to understand and converse with Technology teams, and have previously worked on API’s, Platforms . Experience of Biometrics products will be advantageous.
- An empathetic personality, an understanding of customer and stakeholder mindset, ability to relate and have the confidence to say “no”. All this, while explaining the “why” in simple terms, making friends along the way!
- Strong and recognised creative problem-solving skills and aptitude, experience in product lifecycle management. Comfortable with ambiguity, short deadlines and changing priorities in response to market are vital skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to iProov employees.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.