Product Owner at iProov
iProov is looking for an experienced Product Owner to join a motivated, inspiring and a fast-growing Product team in London. As the Product Owner at iProov, you will be a key player and have the ability to shape the future roadmap of our key products, working closely with a cross functional team of engineers, researchers and designers.
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare, and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services.
In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
The Product Owner will report to the Senior Product Manager and will take full ownership for the implementation of existing or new products under development. They will have autonomy to formulate an implementation plan and will work with the product managers from conception to launch.
The Product Owner will be able to anticipate and plan for key issues and blockers before they arise, and will be the interface between the wider Product Team and other stakeholders.
- Gather requirements to create user stories and liaise with stakeholders to prioritise them.
- Create effective, prioritised product features and delivery plans to meet product needs in a cost- effective way.
- Negotiating on potential change of scope and performing risk assessments & contingency plans for product pipeline.
- Managing the product backlog with all stakeholders.
- Participating in stand ups, sprint planning meetings, refinement sessions and retrospective meetings.
- Providing demos, user manual documentation and training on all product features to relevant teams.
- Staying up to date with the latest industry innovations and conducting competitor analysis.
- Influence and provide improvements on processes where necessary.
- Clearly communicate project timelines with the relevant stakeholders.
You will have experience working in high growth, fast paced tech-first environments. You are passionate about building & launching quality products and driving high performing teams. You bring:
- 3 or more years of Product Owner/ Product Management experience.
- Experience in managing SaaS based products, preferably in the identity and authentication space.
- A highly analytical mindset and are able to use data as evidence to inform your decision-making and communication.
- An ability to understand and converse with Technology teams, and have previously worked on API’s, Platforms.
- Experience of Biometrics products will be advantageous.
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies and experience using JIRA, Confluence and other online tools.
You are able to:
- Proactively and efficiently acquire product knowledge.
- Create wireframes and flowcharts comfortably.
- Successfully capture, utilise and share customer insights.
- Anticipate problems and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges.
- Demonstrate an empathetic personality, with an understanding of customer and stakeholder mindset.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to iProov employees.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.