Settled was founded on the belief that there needs to be a progressive change in the real-estate sector. We’re on a mission to put a smile on the faces of everyone buying or selling a home by building next-generation products and software.
As well as Settled being led by former Google execs, Settled is venture capital backed by firms including; 500.co, Piton Capital and Connect Ventures.
We’re at that exciting early stage where our business is growing and we’re focused on building a team who’ll be part of our journey for the years ahead.
People are at the heart of everything we do and we spend a lot of time thinking about our team and our culture. We love working with smart, creative thinkers who are passionate about collaborating and making a difference.
We’re now looking for an ‘Integrator’ to join our team.
We’re all about finding the right person who shares Settled’s vision for what’s possible in this industry. The most important thing for us is ambition and tenacity.
The integrator role is the person who harmoniously integrates the major functions of the business. They beat the drum of a business (providing cadence). They are accountable for the P&L results, executing the business plan and holding the Leadership Team accountable. The Integrator creates organisational clarity, communication, and consistency; typically (but not always) they operate more on logic; drives results; force resolutions, focus, team unity, prioritisation and they follow-through and help to remove obstacles and barriers.
For this role, these are some of the characteristics which are most important:
- Being hyper organised
- Being a great communicator and connecting with teams through strong leadership
- Bigger a bigger picture thinker who’s also results driven and executes on solutions
We don’t believe in pigeon holes or strict criteria; all Settled’s roles are there for the right person to shape. With this role, it’s possible to execute it from a number of different angles – however, we’re particularly interested in candidates who have had product experience or value the importance of product and user experience as a central connector of teams and strategy.
Here’s an overview of the areas where experience would be an advantage:
- Product experience and – driving strategic decisions through product focused solutions (you may have come from a design / UX / Product role and be looking for the next step)
- Strategy – looking at the bigger picture and prioritising the right things for the business
- Operations – a track record of delivering solutions and removing blockers from business
- Startups – seed to later stage experience an advantage
- Leadership roles where you’ve delivered direction and driven a strong company culture
- Salary and share incentive package
- A fun and social team culture that’s driven by the opportunity to build next generation product and software
- Located 2 mins from Hoxton train and 7mins from Old Street stations
- Find out more at www.settled.co.uk/careers