- Understand and argue for what to work on next based on customer research (big plus if you’re comfortable conducting this in German) and data analytics
- Break down the work into small meaningful chunks with our developers and designers
- Spread the knowledge how to build our product throughout our teams
- Get your hands dirty and build parts of the product yourself
We believe that interviewing is a conversation where both sides try to figure out whether they are a good match – and that the best way to figure this out is close to the actual work we will be doing together.
- We check your application documents for experience close to Your mission at optilyz
- A 45 minutes introductory call with our CTO. In this call, he will ask you about concrete examples of what you achieved before along Your mission and answer any questions you might have.
- Half a day working with our designers and developers on one of our current challenges. If this is logistically hard for you, please let us know and we will try to find a solution. The main goal is for you to meet the team and get a good glimpse of what working together will look like.
- A 30 minutes get-to-know-you call with our CEO.
- After signing, we have a 6 months probationary period.
- Innovate how print mailing is done
- Freedom to make your own mistakes
- Hands-on mentoring from a team with years of experience
- Full backing for customer-research-based work from top-management
- Remote work inside Germany possible
- Part-time (down to 4 days per week) possible
- Join our freshly renovated Berlin office in Neue Schönhauser Str. 19, 10178 Berlin (Mitte)
- Permanent position
- 50,000 – 70,000 EUR salary
Since 2015 optilyz is Europe’s leading B2B software for automated & personalized print mailing campaigns in CRM. Postcards & letters cannot only be printed and sent effortlessly via our SaaS platform, but can also be integrated and automated particularly easily into existing cross-channel marketing.
For this purpose, we work closely with leading international MarTech partners such as Salesforce, Emarsys/SAP or HubSpot and our customers include brands such as HelloFresh, Marc O’Polo, Esprit, Deichmann, Finanzcheck, DKB, Flaconi, Tchibo and many more.
Become part of our 40-person team at one of our 4 locations in Berlin, Munich, Krakow, Bucharest or remotely and live the vision of revolutionizing the print mailing market with us!