- Be an advocate for design and our customers within the company and know how to respond to and receive feedback from internal stakeholders, other designers and team members
- Understand the problems our users face based on user research and data analytics (big plus if you’re comfortable conducting customer research in German)
- Create mockups to solve these problems in Figma with great usage of composition, color, and typography, and test them with users
- Move ideas together with the team from design to first implementation in a week with help of a design process
- Support developers and product manager in your team to make design decisions on their own with strong attention to detail
- Ideally you can also convert your designs into presentational components in React with help of TypeScript, CSS, and Storybook
We believe that interviewing is a conversation where both sides try to figure out whether they are a good match – and that the best way to figure this out is close to the actual work we will be doing together.
- We check your application documents (including your portfolio) for experience close to Your mission
- A 20 minutes introductory call with someone from our team. In this call, we will ask you about concrete examples of what you achieved before along Your mission, and answer any questions you might have.
- A small design task: Design a specific interactive component and create the React code for it. Please share the result as a Figma link and a Github repository. You will have a 60 minute feedback session with our team.
- A 30 minute customer research where you will ask one of our team members on one of their favorite tools and how to improve it, as well as 30 minutes afterwards to present your learnings and what to improve to someone else from the team.
- After signing, we have a 6 months probationary period.
- Work in a product company, not an agency
- Innovate how print mailing is done
- Freedom to make your own mistakes
- Hands-on mentoring from a team with years of experience
- Full backing for customer-research-based work from top management
- Remote work inside Germany possible
- Part-time (down to 4 days per week) possible
- Join our freshly renovated Berlin office in Neue Schönhauser Str. 19, 10178 Berlin (Mitte)
- Permanent position
- 40,000 to 60,000 EUR salary
Since 2015 optilyz is Europe’s leading B2B software for automated & personalized print mailing campaigns in CRM. Postcards & letters cannot only be printed and sent effortlessly via our SaaS platform, but can also be integrated and automated particularly easily into existing cross-channel marketing.
For this purpose, we work closely with leading international MarTech partners such as Salesforce, Emarsys/SAP or HubSpot and our customers include brands such as HelloFresh, Marc O’Polo, Esprit, Deichmann, Finanzcheck, DKB, Flaconi, Tchibo and many more.
Become part of our 40-person team at one of our 4 locations in Berlin, Munich, Krakow, Bucharest or remotely and live the vision of revolutionizing the print mailing market with us!