As a Product Manager at The Careers & Enterprise Company, you will be working day-to-day on products that will help to improve careers education nationally. You will shape the future of our tools for schools and other key customer groups by delivering product enhancements and shipping new features.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you will be a key member of our Data & Digital team.
We empower our product managers to understand user needs and solve difficult problems, while ensuring that our products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Your track record working with delivery teams, and your highly collaborative approach with colleagues and stakeholders will ensure that complex feature development is understood, well managed, prioritised and communicated to the wider team, internal stakeholders, and end users.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintaining and continually improving products across the product lifecycle.
· Gathering product feedback from our users and stakeholders and ensuring their needs are considered throughout the delivery process, turning those needs into well designed features that work.
· Developing key features in our products that support the overall product vision.
· Making the case for larger feature development and managing and maintaining product roadmaps.
· Understanding the broader objectives of the company and being able to communicate how our digital products relate to them.
· Providing clarity on product needs to a multi-disciplinary team, delivering improvements to our products in fortnightly sprints, ensuring that planning and estimation are well managed through agile ceremonies and are within financial constraints.