Lloyds Banking Group is increasingly becoming as much of a technology company as it is a bank. Committed to Help Britain Prosper and become the best bank for customers we’re transforming our digital capability, providing customers with simpler, seamless interactions across our digital, telephony and branch channels. Within Group Digital our Transformation Programme is continually improving and extending our digital offering for our customers and changing the way we deliver change to our customers through a fully agile, co-located delivery model – see more about what we are up to at lloydsbankinggroupdigital.com.
The Mobile team is responsible for creating and implementing our mobile product strategy at a consumer and enterprise level across all of Lloyds Banking Group brands to transform current digital experience across all channels and devices, in order to meet Lloyds Banking Group’s vision of becoming the best bank for customers. As part of this remit, the team is responsible for developing and managing the banks key customer facing products, our Mobile and tablet apps where we see over 2 billion logins a year from nearly 7 million customers, as many as Amazon or Netflix. We are looking for talented, driven, product focussed individuals that want to join us on our journey of not just creating the best mobile experience in banking, but can help us to create a mobile experience that truly makes our customers think ‘wow’ and challenges any mobile product globally.
The Mobile Product Owner role will be part of a vibrant and growing team of mobile product owners looking after a specific set of our app features both currently live with customers and also in development. You will be responsible for an agile feature team and a specific part of our mobile app feature set which you’ll own end to end. You will need to be able to think strategically about your product, set a vision and deliver on a set of KPI’s. You will be required to build a strong team feature team, and champion best practice of working as in a true agile context. Above all, you will be helping us to shape the direction of the banks most important channel and be part of a growing team, with lots of opportunity and huge potential for the right person to succeed and grow.
- Develop a clear product strategy and backlog for your feature (s) that drive towards your teams KPI’s.
- Own the backlog and ensure all epics and stories are shaped ready for the team to pick up in sprint and start developing on.
- Monitor your product both while in development but also in live, taking full end to end ownership.
- Continually assess technology trends, competitive landscape and customer device behaviour to inform your backlog and the overall direction of mobile.
- Work with stakeholders both within Group Digital and the wider business to align the roadmap to the banks broader strategic objectives.
- Passion for all things mobile, an eye for great product design, and a commercial approach to product development.
- Experience in a product owner role developing exciting, customer focused mobile propositions in a vibrant digital environment.
- Comfortable at talking at a technical level with the engineering team and architects to resolve complex problems around our platform integration
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery methodologies and ability to not only follow these but help drive best practice across the bank.
- Customer focussed with a real passion for creating best in class customer experiences and the ability to put the customer at the heart of their product
- Data literate with the ability to make data driven decisions and convince stakeholders with facts rather than just opinion.
- A drive to succeed personally and make a real impact on our organisation.