Based in New York, EXL (“the Company” | NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps its clients build and grow sustainable businesses. By orchestrating its domain expertise, data, analytics and digital technology, EXL looks deeper to design and manage agile, customer-centric operating models to improve global operations, drive profitability, enhance customer satisfaction, increase data-driven insights, and manage risk and compliance. It serves customers in multiple industries, including insurance, health, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, media and retail, among others.
Established in 1999, EXL has today over $1 billion in revenue and a stock price that has nearly tripled in the past 5 years. The company’s more than 33,000 professionals are spread across locations throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, India, the Philippines, Colombia, Canada, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Digital is looking for a Junior Product Manager to join the Cloud Product & Solution Management team this Q4. At EXL we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it, and we make it happen. We created a culture founded on core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect.
As a Product person and solution advocate, you’ll be working with internal stakeholders & existing clients to gather and refine requirements, and develop solutions in line with the defined roadmap.
Working closely with the engineering team, you will leverage client and internal users’ feedback and market insights to deliver, validate & further improve the solution deliverables and initial assumptions.
- deliver ongoing success and improvement of the digital solutions currently in development;
- manage the activities and outputs for the solution throughout discovery, alpha, beta & live phases;
- work closely with an agile delivery team to deliver the right solution to market;
- define an ecosystem, understand and redesign user journeys, develop/refine personas and input findings towards the solution vision;
- be a key interface between the solution delivery team and the wider organisation, specifically engaging with stakeholders unfamiliar with Agile;
- work closely with internal stakeholders and existing clients to gather and prioritise solution requirements;
- support the sales and marketing teams on the value prop and differentiators as part of go-to-market activities;
- assist the sales team with opportunities, non-standard contracts, pricing and discounting, to win deals.
- own the solution release plan ensuring alignment with EXL Digital strategy and the solution roadmap;
- deliver against the solution priorities and roadmap;
- analyse past performance to refine go-to-market;
- work with partners, vendors, and clients throughout solution delivery.
Industry Certification, Skills and Knowledge
- product management and agile methodology/ies certifications are prefered;
- market and business analysis skills;
- presentation skills;
- communication skills;
- experience with any or all of the following: Asana, Jira, Confluence, Trello, Miro, Slack;
- can-do attitude.
If you are interested in applying and/or would like to have a discussion about the role, please send a message with your CV attached to email@example.com.