At EVRYTHNG we are blazing a trail in the digitisation of physical products, applying the latest technologies in blockchain, machine learning and big data analytics. Our team members are proud to work with some of the world’s biggest brands. EVRYTHNG is an agile, fast-paced startup environment, with offices in London, New York, Beijing, Minsk and Lausanne.
The Role :
The EVRYTHNG Product Cloud® enables our customers to track their physical products through their entire lifecycle: from raw materials and manufacturing to being used by consumers and into secondary markets and recycling. Through our unique platform we are helping global customers like Ralph Lauren and ABInBev gain new insights into their products and – in particular for this role – build a new direct-to-consumer channel right from their products. Amplify gives customers the tools and insights to build, manage and grow this new owned-media channel and create genuine relationships with their consumers, whilst breaking free from the constraints of traditional packaging, as every individual product becomes a gateway to a personalised (mobile) web experience.
We are looking for a superstar, data-driven Product Manager to take ownership of our AMPLIFY product line and work alongside the rest of the Product team to keep our market leading platform ahead of the competition and expand the capabilities of connected products. You will report to the VP, Product and work with our customers to build the tools to help them manage and grow this new channel. Importantly, you will have experience of existing MarTech platforms and the key factors in building consumer audiences and engaging experiences. You’ll also understand the challenges faced by brands in directly engaging with consumers due to the restrictions and costs of paid media and social channels – and how a product like Amplify can deliver an alternative platform and what can be done to exploit that.
What you’ll do:
- Own your product roadmap, and know the platform inside out
- Gather requirements from customers and business stakeholders
- Run product definition sessions with a mix of stakeholders
- Define and track your product metrics and OKRs
- Partner with the Amplify Product Owner to lead a cross-functional Agile team, who will rely on you to make strategic product decisions, define the product backlog, and really understand the markets we are targeting
- Work with the wider Product and leadership teams to shape overall product strategy
- Keep up with relevant technology and market trends and be ready with informed opinions – especially around the areas of marketing and MarTech
- Work with the UX team to understand user behaviour and define user experiences
- Take the time to truly understand the problems and needs of your target personas
- Help the Commercial team by reviewing customer briefs and proposals, and participating in customer pitch meetings, workshops and hack days
- Demo your products in person and online, in real time and recorded
- Be an advocate for the user to all internal stakeholders
Ideally you’ll have:
- An inhuman drive to build and ship products
- A passion and enthusiasm for the Internet of Things and MarTech
- Experience of product management for a martech company or a heavy knowledge of martech from the user side
- An understanding of developments in the marketing environment (e.g. privacy and cookie restrictions) and how to reflect those in our strategy
- An analytical mind that can take a large set of inputs and distil into Good Product
- A design thinking mindset to drive user understanding and innovation in the product
- Experience in developing Cloud-based products and working with Agile development teams (although no actual development experience needed)
- The ability to lead from the front, and motivate people to execute on your clear vision
Why you’ll love working here
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Generous benefits package
- London office with typical startup perks
Applications received without a cover letter will be automatically rejected.
In order to apply for this role you should be resident in the United Kingdom and have the right to work in the UK.
No Agencies – Thank you