Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and hourly workers. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, payroll, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. Just don’t call us “Human Capital Management.” We have built tools for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on bullsh*t and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Plus Capital, and GGV Capital.
- You are passionate about empowering small businesses to make them successful.
- You are a hands-on product manager who can make sound decisions based on data, research, patterns and product sense.
- You love customer research and are able to stitch together insights from qualitative and quantitative findings to create compelling product experiences.
- You are motivated by working on things that are hard and inspired.
- You are obsessed with making things as easy to use as they can possibly be.
- You are an example when it comes to trying new things and venturing where others would not.
- You are a culture driver and you want to build the best working culture on the planet.
- You set big goals for yourself and you accelerate the path to accomplishing goals.
Homebase helps the busiest businesses manage employee scheduling, time clocks, communication, and more.
As a Senior Growth Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth for our flagship product and help achieve our business outcomes. You will be responsible for partnering closely with the marketing and customer success teams to create the best first run/onboarding experience for our customers to drive high activation and retention. You will define strategies to resurrect churned customers and collaborate with marketing to enable behavior based targeting and in-app messaging. This role reports to the Director of Product.
- Conduct comprehensive data analytics covering the entire funnel to understand customer behavior, drop-offs and areas of optimization.
- Partner closely with engineering to ensure the experimentation engine provides the capabilities needed to run the various experiments.
- Deploy a series of experiments to increase activation and retention.
- Identity opportunities to convert customers to paid plans and test those opportunities as experiments, learn, and iterate.
- Partner closely with the product team to increase product engagement and feature adoption.
- Partner closely with the marketing team to create a comprehensive customer journey with consistent messaging across all channels.
- Define cohort retention charts based on user personas and leverage analysis to define growth and core product investment strategies.
- Partner closely with the customer success team to understand the customer journey and to identify areas of investment that drive activation and retention.
- Partner with the data science team to instrument and analyze customer behavior.
- Manage all experiments and report findings to stakeholders and the executive team.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience, preferably within a high growth B2C/B2b SaaS.
- Demonstrated experience of driving product growth and running experiments.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to hard problems – making sound decisions on how to ship value, learn and iterate.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to gather and analyze data sets and to interpret them to make sound business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and to project manage multiple priorities.
- Experience working with x-functional teams such as marketing and customer success.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer You
Colorado Only: The minimum salary for this position is $115,000 per year. Final offers may vary based on several factors including experience and expertise.
- Generous accrued PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Stock Options – Everyone is an owner
- Fun Team Activities
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.