Hi, we’re Lively. Are you?
We’re revolutionizing hearing care. We’re on a mission to empower tens of millions of people to hear better through affordable, convenient, hearing care — at a fraction of the cost thanks to telemedicine. We’re led by a crew of enormously skilled thinkers, creators, and doers. And we’re as collaborative and compassionate as we are ambitious. Built In NYC just named us one of the “best small companies to work for”. Come help us lose the “small”!
So, why Lively?
There’s a million companies you could take your talents to. What makes Lively a good match? We’re a series B start-up with an eager, empowered customer base that’s growing exponentially. And we’re young enough, and small enough, where you could make a big, tangible difference — a real impact. Where are we from? We come to hearing care by way of Amazon, Facebook, 1stdibs, among other start-ups. And we’re surrounded by a world-class advisory board and audiology team.
About the role.
We’re looking for a data-driven Product Manager to lead our cross-functional growth efforts. As the Product Manager, Growth, you’ll own the product roadmap around engagement and conversion to realize our vision of becoming consumers’ first stop on their hearing journey. You’ll work on projects from new tools to help people understand their hearing loss to new shopping experiences that increase conversion. This role reports directly to the VP of Product – Growth and Strategic Partnerships.
What you’ll do.
- Execute on a product roadmap and goals for our cross-functional team focused on driving engagement and conversion. Proactively maintain an active and groomed roadmap, showcasing a strong focus on KPIs and a flexible and well-socialized prioritization framework
- Collaborate closely with the growth, CRM, and sales teams to launch cross channel experiences that help customers understand the benefits of Lively’s products and services and the larger benefits of addressing their hearing loss
- Extract key insights and validate hypotheses by getting your hands dirty in quantitative and qualitative user research
- Shape and launch a portfolio of rapid experiments and big bets around cutting-edge tools and using behavioral psychology to engage with customers to solve their hearing problem
What you’ll bring.
- 2-3+ years of consumer growth product management experience
- Experience and a passion for A/B testing, hypothesis-driven product development and continuous discovery
- Versed in driving agile product development- partnering with design, data and engineering in discovery and execution, and leading prioritization, scoping, and sprint ceremonies to effectively manage multiple project tracks.
- Analytical chops and the ability to think creatively about how to get the data you need to best inform decisions & strategy
- A strong sense of empathy for users and the ability to uncover their psychological barriers
- Excellent collaboration skills. You work well with others towards shared goals, guide teams to manage conflicting points of view, and create an atmosphere of empathy and cooperation.
Why we love it here.
Changing lives and revolutionizing hearing care sounds like serious business. And it is. But we know how to have fun along the way. Case in point: our energizing weekly all-hands meetings where you’ll smile so much your smile muscles might get sore.
It helps that we have such a diverse crew — so you’ll fit right in. The Lively family includes actors, sommeliers, top-chefs, a former professional rollerblader (yep, that’s a thing), dancers, black belts, filmmakers and countless four-legged furry sidekicks.
Even our benefits are Lively.
- You’re worth it. Our compensation is competitive and our 401k plan includes a 4% match.
- Take care of yourself and your loved ones. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance and contribute generously to it. Adding a new member to your family? We also provide 12-weeks paid parental leave.
- Fill that well! Whether you check out America’s natural treasures or just veg out on your couch, enjoy your paid time off. We encourage time off.
- Nomnom on us. Lively offers a weekly lunch stipend. (Pro tip: Groceries count.)