As a Head of Product, you will be establishing a new layer within our leadership team and product as a separate function for the first time in the business. There’s a myriad of opportunities to shape and define, impacting not only the product function but the business as a whole.
You will be responsible for defining, creating, and championing the product function, implementing best practice product processes and collating and managing roadmaps, gathering input from across the organisation and helping design strategy in conjunction with the leadership team.
As the first hire into this function, you’ll have scope to define the function: setting a vision for how product can add value to the organisation, designing processes, establishing RACIs and setting out a future roadmap to scale the function. In addition you will be the point person for setting the company development roadmap, and managing it through to completion. You should be a data driven, experienced growth PM with a strong process side, who likes to innovate and deliver.
The role will report directly to the COO and work in close collaboration with cross-functional team heads (critically our co-founder, the CTO), to develop best in class products to support business growth, and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
The primary focus will be to identify, prioritise and develop solutions to evolve our digital customer experience, including our website applications, our growth strategy, and our process management tooling. The company is looking to scale via increasing how the site attracts and funnels traffic, then via automation of core delivery tasks. The role would therefore suit someone with growth experience and a strong process mindset; comfortable with creating roadmaps, feedback loops and measuring the success of deliverables. It will also in the beginning span typical product manager and delivery manager capabilities, so you should be comfortable seeing projects through to the end and getting them done at the high speed at which the company demands development.
We are a rapidly growing business and you will need to balance high levels of ambiguity and autonomy whilst solving some of our biggest customer challenges. This role would suit someone looking to set up Product within a company, and with a hands on mindset when it comes to creating product process and company value.
– Actively define and execute the product strategy, to drive product innovation and deliver the best experience for customers
– Work with customers and data to identify and understand users needs or pain-points and build brilliant solutions
-Establish key metrics to track & monitor product features’ performance & functionality
– Analyse the market and competitors for trends and latest innovations
– Collaborate closely with UX/UI team and marketing teams to deliver a market leading customer experience; driven by how we attract and funnel traffic into the site, then nurture our customer
– Ensure that product gathers requirements, validates hypotheses, sets strategic direction (in conjunction with Ops, Tech & Marketing functions), then draft designs, validates and builds. Additionally ensure that we integrate processes for soft and hard launches of product features, including mandating a/b tests where required, and setting & reporting on success metrics
– Clearly communicate strategy and decision making process with all stakeholders; and gain consensus & buy in on roadmaps and final deliverables
– Be accountable for final outputs in parallel with the CTO
First and foremost, you will be an experienced product professional who has experience leading product strategy end to end
You will have 5+ years of experience from a product lead background, ideally in a B2C environment (start up/scale up experience would be desirable). Experience working in an ecommerce environment, or a growth PM role would be useful. Additionally, you should know what good looks like and be up for the challenge of implementing it successfully within RESI
You should be familiar with tools like GitBook or Jira and you’ll have a working knowledge of OKRs/4DX, having worked with or implemented them previously
Comfortable with numbers, you’ll be analytically strong and able to use data skillfully to understand customers
A phenomenal communicator, you thrive in environments that require building relationships based on trust and expertise
What we can offer you
– A competitive salary based on experience
– Flexible & remote working opportunities
– The option to choose your laptop and any extra equipment that you need to do your best work
– Personal development budget
– Free breakfast, snacks and end of week drinks
– Access to a range of retail and shopping discounts through Enjoy Benefits
– Salary sacrifice childcare scheme (Enjoy Benefits)
– Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
– Wellbeing support through our employee assistance programme
– Cycle to work scheme
– Annual company trip away (most recently we went to Barcelona)
– Zero fee mortgage advice for you & your friends/family
– The chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
– The opportunity to work in a team of passionate individuals and learn from some of the best in the business – check out our glorious team here – https://resi.co.uk/about
What happens next?
We have an ideas-led innovation culture and we really care about creating a diverse and inclusive team – so we welcome people from all backgrounds with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us.
We are based in International House right at the heart of Brixton. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply by sending your CV to us for immediate consideration.
Why join Resi?
At Resi, our success is all down to our people and their talent. That’s why we treat our employees with the same respect and diligence as our customers. We pride ourselves in not just aiming to be the best in the industry but also the best place to work – our collaborative, open and diverse culture with a heavy focus on personal development means that we don’t just grow homes, we grow people too.