Your mission is to build, lead and operate our product growth team. Besides that, you will also play a key role in optimizing our product processes and guide us in improving how to build better products. Additionally, you will also act as a coach for our more junior product managers to help them get more efficient.
Who we are
Our mission is to help chefs and other culinary professionals reach their full potential.
Today, Gronda is the largest community for Culinary Professionals such as chefs, bartenders, baristas and waiters in the world. We help them share their culinary creations, learn new things and market their recipes.
To do this, we are building the largest creator platform for culinary professionals in the world, offering a world-class community and the opportunity to find new jobs. To put it in a nutshell: We bring the world’s culinary knowledge into your pocket.
During the first 12 months, these will be your major tasks.
- Set an inspiring vision for your product team
- Build a data-driven product roadmap
- Optimize our product-related processes and structures
- Building a global product with amazing design and with an understanding of technology
- Helping more junior product managers to get excellent product managers themself
- You successfully worked as a product manager in a fast-paced environment before
- You have in-depth knowledge on how to build and scale a consumer product (with focus on both, app and web development)
- You are really good at implementing product processes
- You have a track record of coming up with new and high-impact ideas
- You have excellent project management skills
- Very good communication skills, in English, with diverse stakeholders
- You are passionate about culinary topics or call yourself a foodie
Location: Remote (within time zones GMT+2 and GMT-3) or in our office in Innsbruck or Barcelona
Salary: Min. €65,000 – overpay based on skills & experience
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.