We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
Founded in 2018, Koinly is today used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges. We are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Product Manager that is passionate about building great products. You will be an essential part of a tight-knit remote team that thrives on a hands-on approach and is passionate about taking the product to the next level.
This will be the first product hire at the company and you will work closely with the CEO and founder to manage the product development.
*We are currently hiring for UK candidates only
- Build products that offer an unrivaled experience for design-savvy customers
- Define and drive the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Work closely with the customer support team to ensure a user-centric approach to the development
- Have a passion for the product mission and inspire your team to deliver great results
- Set, track and analyse metrics and KPI’s for your product team and user satisfaction
- 4+ years of experience as a Product or Engineering Manager at a B2C SaaS company or fintech startup
- Advanced, nuanced understanding of UX/UI design
Sufficient understanding of software engineering principles to recognise any technical issues to address
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
- Leadership level but still keen to roll up your sleeves and do frontline work
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- A full-time 100% remote position
- An opportunity to join one of the leading brands in the cryptocurrency tax solution space and become an integral part of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding organization
- A collaborative environment with an opportunity to continuously learn from your peers
Still reading? Reach out to us and let’s talk!