“How likely would you recommend our product to a friend or colleague?” Once you have answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter SystemⓇ and thus the basis of zenloop.
For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution we are looking for a motivated as well as talented person to work with us in the role of a Senior Product Manager to further shape our success story.
Your mission is to build our CX platform in a way which makes it a product our B2B customers truly love. You are dedicated, a real “can-do”-person and have the energy and passion to drive this product forward.
Your responsibilities as Senior Product Manager:
- Own the product lifecycle from discovery to launch for a key part of the customer journey or product portfolio, translating customer/user and business needs into development requirements that drive impact
- Shape your roadmap, in consultation with key stakeholders, and in close collaboration with product and development team
- Execute on your roadmap by researching, planning and writing requirements that you deliver with your team of designers, developers and QA
- Consistently get feedback from customers and the success team, and define metrics and KPIs to measure the success of the work you and your team deliver
- Own the communication with key business stakeholders
- Be a source of knowledge and support for more junior Product Managers, and support the Head of Product on strategic, process, and other important Department/Business wide topics
This is what we’re looking for:
- Positive attitude and can meet challenges with a smile
- Experienced and highly knowledgeable in all things software product management
- Structured, and a strong communicator (in English), especially with all types of internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the need for compromise in a startup – are not afraid of deploying an MVP and then iterating, and easily apply the 80/20 rule
- Can easily grasp conceptually complex topics
- Can see the big picture but also likes to dive into the details
- Want to be a part of a growing team and contribute to building a great software product and company
- To be able to work remotely from Germany (Berlin) or Poland (relocation to Berlin can be discussed)
Why zenloop? How can we contribute to your success?
- Join a growing and sustainable B2B tech company which is setting new standards in the evolving CX industry
- We set you up for an exceptional, steep learning curve & professional development
- Experienced founder and management team (former founders of flaconi)
- Weekly fitness courses and yoga sessions
- We’re a remote first company with an office available at the heart of Berlin Mitte
- Your own fancy tech equipment (Macbook Pro) with the possibility to work remotely
- Annual training budget which you can spend on growth-related topics of your interest
- International working environment with awesome colleagues